London
App. Filed.......
06/12
SNC-LAVALIN INC.CANADA
202-455 René-Lévesque
Boulevard West Montreal,
Quebec, Canada

Dear Applicant,

With reference to the copy of your documents and detail received, I call to inform you that we are well satisfied with your qualifications and have decided to employ you. Find the attached (copy of the contract agreement and Employment Identification approval from our legal adviser. You are advice to read the agreement carefully, sign and send a copy of the agreement to us for official documentation.)

We are making arrangement on how to facilitate your Work/ Resident Visa and all the travelling documents that will enable you come to Canada to resume work. The details will be revealed to you when we send you your appointment letter which is the next stage of your recruitment process. Your designation will be disclosed in your appointment letter.

Sign this agreement if you are eligible to come to Canada, We urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately. You have to get all your required documents for the visa process ready. We will send you an appointment letter after you accept and sign the agreement. We will send all the necessary documents that you will need from our company to obtain your visa and travelling documents.

James Cullens
Executive Vice-President,
Human Resources
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
Phone: +1-780-651-1696
Fax: +1-301-492-577

Is it fake or real
Definitely fake.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Dear Candidates,

After looking through your profile and answers to the written part of the interview questions, we have accepted to take you as one of our workers {"FOR THE JOB POSITION "CHEF"}. As for now we shall process you some documents which you will use it to obtain your VISA and flight ticket to come for the job here in Canada. We will also like to know if you have a valid passport, we shall process all the documents using the information on your CV / passport. Before you can work in Canada these are the documents required:
Company entry card -----Social security number (SSN) ---- National Insurance Number (NIN)---- Work permit --- Resident permit---- Employment Visa----- Travel Insurance - - Health insurance ----- Contract form -----City permit ------ Sponsorship Bank statement----IELTS.

All the above mentioned documents are very important because they will help the Canadian Immigration therein your location to help you have your VISA and flight ticket after they take a look at the documents okay.

Importance of the documents: Contract form.... This documents will make the Canadian Immigration to issue you a VISA and flight ticket as soon as they take a look at the document. This documents will give you full assurance about your job and will also make the Embassy to know that you have a job in CANADA so giving you the VISA will be no problem.

City permit....... This document is just to give you full access in and out the cities of CANADA and will carry your full names and information which will also help the embassy to give your VISA.

Working permit......This documents will also show that you have a work in CANADA and it is approved with the original CANADIAN sign.

Migration document...... This documents will permit you to migrate in and out of your country with full security.

We shall get this documents processed and the original copy will be send to you for you to then use it to obtain your stamped VISA on your passport and flight ticket. So as soon as we send the original copy to you, the Immigration shall direct you on how you will use the documents to obtain your VISA and flight. I will also like you to inform me if you have a valid [passport . if not , let me know as soon as possible.

TERMS AND CONDITION OF WORK,
This are the terms and conditions your salary per month is 4000 Canadian dollars and a weekly allowance of 250 Canadian dollars. Working hours is from 9:00am to 12:00am and from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. You are free during weekends except for emergency cases, you will be living at one of the workers apartment at the hotel for free.
You will be entitled to a free car for easy services and other uses. The contract last for 2 years and renewable.Paid leave holidays will be giving to you.

If you agreed to these terms and condition let us know. Thanks for the contact and regards from the general staffs of the Gurtenburg hotel Toronto- Canada.

The following documents and information shall be required from you in order to process the above required documents for your relocation to Canada.

- Scan copy of your Passport
- Passport number
- Scan copy of your National ID card
- Your current home address, city and country
- Your Contact Phone Number
- Birth Certificate (optional )
- School certificate

Accept greetings from the entire staffs and please kindly get back to us with the above documents and details so that we can proceed.

Kathryn Morgan
Hr. Team

This is the email add: career.gurtenburg@gmail.com

***PLS LET ME KNOW IF THIS FAKE OR NOT?
Definitely fake

Oct 23, 2019
Please verify and guide me this offer is real or fake

Applicant,

Congratulation! You have been selected to work with us and we have attached your contract letter along with a Certificate de Selection du Quebec (CSQ) form which is a vital document required for Visa application for the province of Quebec. Kindly contact our Immigration Consultant for help in filing for Certificate de Selection du Quebec (CSQ) below:

JESSIE SWIGER
DIRECTOR
11923 NE Sumner St,
STE 822895, Portland,
Oregon, 97220
immigration@dazendimmigration.com
Tel: +1 450 639 6514

Thanks and regards
Desmond Dickson
HRM
Ferme Andre Lemire Et Fils

ISO 9001 - 2015
Certified

122 Rang Sainte-Sophie, Oka,

QC J0N 1E0,

Canada

Tel: +(1)-438-233-8278

info@fermeandrelemire.ca

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
More than likely fake as the domain was only created Sept 1

the actual job is not even mentioned but assume is supposed to be a farm although the website spends more time talking about the benefits of veg.

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Please verify and guide me this offer is real or fake

Applicant,

Congratulation! You have been selected to work with us and we have attached your contract letter along with a Certificate de Selection du Quebec (CSQ) form which is a vital document required for Visa application for the province of Quebec. Kindly contact our Immigration Consultant for help in filing for Certificate de Selection du Quebec (CSQ) below:

JESSIE SWIGER
DIRECTOR
11923 NE Sumner St,
STE 822895, Portland,
Oregon, 97220
immigration@dazendimmigration.com
Tel: +1 450 639 6514

Thanks and regards
Desmond Dickson
HRM

ISO 9001 - 2015
Certified

QC J0N 1E0,

Canada

Tel: +(1)-438-233-8278

info@fermeandrelemire.ca
Based on a similar posting elsewhere, I think that this is most likely to be fake.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gXqsj3MV1-QJ:https://www.projobnetwork.com/jobs/79757+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

The farm may be genuine but the job offer is probably a scam.
Please post the job offer letter here with your personal information removed from it and then we can advise you better.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Last edited:
Oct 23, 2019
OK thanks a lot Sir.
I really need a Job. I want to do packing Job in Canada. Please guide me for this Job offered in Canada. Send me any link of this Job.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
OK thanks a lot Sir.
I really need a Job. I want to do packing Job in Canada. Please guide me for this Job offered in Canada. Send me any link of this Job.
I'm sorry but there are no jobs or employers on the forum. You will need to go to employment specific websites to find a job offer.
Please understand that most job offers that you find on the internet are likely to be scams.
It's a long expensive process for employers to hire temporary foreign workers, as they require government approval in most cases.

Oct 23, 2019
It is real or fake
Dear Hafiz,

This is our official email. I usually use gmail because of email
arrangement.

Thanks and regards
Desmond Dickson
HRM

ISO 9001 - 2015
Certified