+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake or real ?

nurmarsitah

May 12, 2019
Please Help me to know the Appointment Letter Real And Fake status
Dear Applicant.

Good Morning,
I would like to inform you that your recent application for employment with our company has been reviewed and approved by our head of HR department. Your abilities in your answers to our interview questions and your academic profile appear suitable to the needs of our company, and we are offering you a position beginning immediately at the pay we have stated in the job Agreement letter attached with this mail.

At Acadian Construction, every employee is so important. All employees can rise according to their abilities. Congratulations on your selection. If you choose to accept our terms and conditions of the job agreement letter, kindly return your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter to complete your job authentication. Your job approval letter from Canadian Department of Labor and Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and immigration clearance approval by the Canadian immigration department through the effort of our company immigration legal adviser will be done and sent to you along with our official appointment letter with further procedures shall be made known to you once we are able to receive your duly signed copy of the agreement letter.

You shall receive your appointment letter and other details to proceed with your visa and work permit processing with our embassy in your country once your file is approved by the authorities in charge. Find the attached file to download our company job agreement with you. Go through it carefully, and pen down your signatory if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions.

Your job description and other benefits shall be stated on the appointment letter after receiving the acceptance copy of the agreement letter. You are also requested to keep a copy of the duly signed Contract Agreement letter, a copy of other related documents shall be sent to High Commission of Canada in your country after the approval of your job file by the authorities, to facilitate the procurement of your Visa and your work Permit with our High Commission of Canada in your country.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Please Help me to know the Appointment Letter Real And Fake status
Dear Applicant.

Good Morning,
I would like to inform you that your recent application for employment with our company has been reviewed and approved by our head of HR department. Your abilities in your answers to our interview questions and your academic profile appear suitable to the needs of our company, and we are offering you a position beginning immediately at the pay we have stated in the job Agreement letter attached with this mail.

At Acadian Construction, every employee is so important. All employees can rise according to their abilities. Congratulations on your selection. If you choose to accept our terms and conditions of the job agreement letter, kindly return your duly signed copy of the Agreement letter to complete your job authentication. Your job approval letter from Canadian Department of Labor and Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and immigration clearance approval by the Canadian immigration department through the effort of our company immigration legal adviser will be done and sent to you along with our official appointment letter with further procedures shall be made known to you once we are able to receive your duly signed copy of the agreement letter.

You shall receive your appointment letter and other details to proceed with your visa and work permit processing with our embassy in your country once your file is approved by the authorities in charge. Find the attached file to download our company job agreement with you. Go through it carefully, and pen down your signatory if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions.

Your job description and other benefits shall be stated on the appointment letter after receiving the acceptance copy of the agreement letter. You are also requested to keep a copy of the duly signed Contract Agreement letter, a copy of other related documents shall be sent to High Commission of Canada in your country after the approval of your job file by the authorities, to facilitate the procurement of your Visa and your work Permit with our High Commission of Canada in your country.
totally fake just by the terrible grammar alone.

Reactions: nurmarsitah

asy1984

May 14, 2019
hello everyonye.
I got contacted by a Canadian company month ago. I was directed to hiring manager for a skype interview. we held and It took one hour and i was shortlisted for the position as he told me. ( He had accent and english was not better than me ) A week later i was asked to send diploma and experience letters. Then few days later i was asked to complete a personality test and send back the answers. There were no more interviews with people from technical departments or project manager. Only hiring manager.
Finally today i got an employment offer . But by a different name titled as hiring manager too. Another hiring manager. ???
In offer it says;

Following conditions applies to this employment offer;
* Employee has to gain work permit or permanent residency in order to start his employment at Company
* PCL Construction Canada does not support or sponsor foreign workers in their visa needs in order to
work and live in Canada. If you need assistance in your visa needs please contact Mr. ???? , our
company recruiter. ( ?????@pclcanada.com)

Compensation:
Base Salary: CAD ??????? gross/year
Bonus/premium: A performance based yearly bonus representing 20% of yearly salary will be provided
Health insurance: Offered by company both to the employee and his/her spouse and children under 19
years of age.
Company car: Provided by the employer
Cell phone: Offered by company/unlimited global plan
Accommodation: will be ensured by the employer for the first 6 months
Deployment: Air flight return ticket (in needed for all family members) will be provided by the employer
for the first arrival trip to Canada and for vacations.

emails came from 4 different people @pclcanada.com
this domain is directing to pcl.com

What do you say about that ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
hello everyonye.
I got contacted by a Canadian company month ago. I was directed to hiring manager for a skype interview. we held and It took one hour and i was shortlisted for the position as he told me. ( He had accent and english was not better than me ) A week later i was asked to send diploma and experience letters. Then few days later i was asked to complete a personality test and send back the answers. There were no more interviews with people from technical departments or project manager. Only hiring manager.
Finally today i got an employment offer . But by a different name titled as hiring manager too. Another hiring manager. ???
In offer it says;

* Employee has to gain work permit or permanent residency in order to start his employment at Company
* PCL Construction Canada does not support or sponsor foreign workers in their visa needs in order to
work and live in Canada. If you need assistance in your visa needs please contact Mr. ???? , our

Compensation:
Bonus/premium: A performance based yearly bonus representing 20% of yearly salary will be provided
Health insurance: Offered by company both to the employee and his/her spouse and children under 19
years of age.
Deployment: Air flight return ticket (in needed for all family members) will be provided by the employer

This link below probably says it all ref PCL , note the web domain PCLCanada.com was only created In March

https://www.pcl.com//Pages/Information-Regarding-Recruitment-Hoaxes.aspx

Note nobody pays for flights to travel to Canada , vacations and accomodation.

Does not make sense to interview, offer such terms and then say if not entitled to work in Canada tough luck as we will not help you. Then again bet the contact name they gave implies they can for a fee !

Last edited:

asy1984

May 14, 2019
This link below probably says it all ref PCL , note the web domain PCLCanada.com was only created In March

https://www.pcl.com//Pages/Information-Regarding-Recruitment-Hoaxes.aspx

Note nobody pays for flights to travel to Canada , vacations and accomodation.

Does not make sense to interview, offer such terms and then say if not entitled to work in Canada tough luck as we will not help you. Then again bet the contact name they gave implies they can for a fee !
I got lots of scam offers. I was telling them to be more creative :) and here they are.. making skype interviews.. They are upgrading themselves. :)

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
hello everyonye.
In offer it says;

Compensation:
years of age.

I am confident that as soon as you contact the company recruiter, Mr. ????, you will be asked to pay things like "clearance fees" for visa assistance, a visa which you will never receive.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
hello everyonye.
In offer it says;

Compensation:
years of age.

It's a scam. Redirecting a domain is no big deal, I can buy a domain for $8 and redirect it to any site you like in 10 min.

ratdee

May 21, 2019
I'm deepak from India.received a below mail.could you tell me whether it's fake or not?There is a company called Canada bread.I m doubtful.

We the from CANADA BREAD CO LTD are in need of workers in the following position
( STORE KEEPER,SECURITY,DRIVER,NURSE,ENGINEER ,E.T.C) male/female in the above mentioned position,
if it pleases you to work with us here at Canada Toronto kindly forward your
CV/Resume to ( dr.ronaldmarvin@gmail.com ) you salary are depending on your qualification and position of job in Organization, which the range are
(4,500 to 7,500 USD ) and your allowance is (200 USD ).

TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS:

Job Type: part time, full-time
Job Location: Ontario, Canada

1) Free accommodations

2) Free visa

3) Free air-ticket

4) Salary 4,500 to 7,500 USD Monthly

5) Allowance ....200 USD

6)Free accommodation

7)Free feeding

please kindly forward your- CV/Resume to ( dr.ronaldmarvin@gmail.com )

Thanks and best regards,
Whatsapp:+1(613)2165133
Dr.Donald Tom
Admin manager,

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I'm deepak from India.received a below mail.could you tell me whether it's fake or not?There is a company called Canada bread.I m doubtful.

We the from CANADA BREAD CO LTD are in need of workers in the following position
( STORE KEEPER,SECURITY,DRIVER,NURSE,ENGINEER ,E.T.C) male/female in the above mentioned position,
if it pleases you to work with us here at Canada Toronto kindly forward your
CV/Resume to ( dr.ronaldmarvin@gmail.com ) you salary are depending on your qualification and position of job in Organization, which the range are
(4,500 to 7,500 USD ) and your allowance is (200 USD ).

TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS FOLLOWS:

Job Type: part time, full-time
Job Location: Ontario, Canada

1) Free accommodations

2) Free visa

3) Free air-ticket

4) Salary 4,500 to 7,500 USD Monthly

5) Allowance ....200 USD

6)Free accommodation

7)Free feeding

please kindly forward your- CV/Resume to ( dr.ronaldmarvin@gmail.com )

Thanks and best regards,
Whatsapp:+1(613)2165133
Dr.Donald Tom
Admin manager,
"Free Feeding"?

Why is a doctor an "admin manager"?

Why does the job in Toronto have an Ottawa area code?

Which of "store keeper, security, driver, nurse, engineer" male/female are you being offered in the Bread Company?

Fake fake fake fake fake.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
"Free Feeding"?

Why is a doctor an "admin manager"?

Why does the job in Toronto have an Ottawa area code?

Which of "store keeper, security, driver, nurse, engineer" male/female are you being offered in the Bread Company?

Fake fake fake fake fake.
.....fake

Parvathyy13

Jun 13, 2019
Sir
May I kno if this job offer is true or fake.

GRANITE CONSTRUCTION Inc.CANADA
PO Box 22 Stn Main, Grande Prairie,
AB T8V 3A1, Canada

Dear Applicant,

With reference to the copy of your documents and detail received, I call to inform you that we are well satisfied with your qualifications and have decided to employ you. Find the attached (copy of the contract agreement and Employment Identification approval from our legal adviser. You are advice to read the agreement carefully, sign and send a copy of the agreement to us for official documentation.)

We are making arrangement on how to facilitate your Work/ Resident Visa and all the travelling documents that will enable you come to Canada to resume work. The details will be revealed to you when we send you your appointment letter which is the next stage of your recruitment process. Your designation will be disclosed in your appointment letter.

Sign this agreement if you are eligible to come to Canada, We urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately. You have to get all your required documents for the visa process ready. We will send you an appointment letter after you accept and sign the agreement. We will send all the necessary documents that you will need from our company to obtain your visa and travelling documents.

Phil DeCocco,
Senior Vice President of Human Resources,
Granite Construction,Inc.
Tel:+17806511696
Fax: +1301492577

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sir
May I kno if this job offer is true or fake.

GRANITE CONSTRUCTION Inc.CANADA
PO Box 22 Stn Main, Grande Prairie,
AB T8V 3A1, Canada

Dear Applicant,

With reference to the copy of your documents and detail received, I call to inform you that we are well satisfied with your qualifications and have decided to employ you. Find the attached (copy of the contract agreement and Employment Identification approval from our legal adviser. You are advice to read the agreement carefully, sign and send a copy of the agreement to us for official documentation.)

We are making arrangement on how to facilitate your Work/ Resident Visa and all the travelling documents that will enable you come to Canada to resume work. The details will be revealed to you when we send you your appointment letter which is the next stage of your recruitment process. Your designation will be disclosed in your appointment letter.

Sign this agreement if you are eligible to come to Canada, We urge you to hurry up the process because we need you to resume work immediately. You have to get all your required documents for the visa process ready. We will send you an appointment letter after you accept and sign the agreement. We will send all the necessary documents that you will need from our company to obtain your visa and travelling documents.

Phil DeCocco,
Senior Vice President of Human Resources,
Granite Construction,Inc.
Tel:+17806511696
Fax: +1301492577
Fake.