+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer Express Entry and WES Documents

PierreHR

Jan 30, 2018
Panama
HI All,

I´m currently thinking on initiating the process for Express Entry but after looking at the requirements. I really don't have 10K available in funds, in case I get selected for a an interview. What are the real chances to get a job offer? I have 10 plus year in Human Resources. I really don't want to waste my money on the test and WES, if its basically impossible to get a job offer on this route.

I also have doubts on the paperwork for WES, since universities here in Panama are terrible in terms of customer service. I cant rely on them on sending this info. is there a way that I can send this myself directly with DHL or UPS?

Thanks in advance.

Paranoid-1989

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
First of all getting a job offer is nearly impossible. Have you calculated your crs points. As far as wes is considered it depends on your university that it allows you to send the transcripts to wes by yourself or not.

PierreHR

Jan 30, 2018
Panama
First of all getting a job offer is nearly impossible. Have you calculated your crs points. As far as wes is considered it depends on your university that it allows you to send the transcripts to wes by yourself or not.
Thanks for the quick and reply and I haven't calculated my CRS points. Where do I do this? Its a waste of money for me to invest on the WES evaluations and the IELTS if I don't have 10K in funds. I could be wrong but that's the way that I see it. I´m currently single with no kids and I have a brother that lives in Canada but I guess that doesn't change the situation at the end of the day. I will need to those 10,000 in funds...

PierreHR

Jan 30, 2018
Panama
It will surely cost you money , it's all upto you.
To be honest its not worth it to waste almost $400.00 or even more on the test and WES evaluation if at the end they will deny me for not having the 10K in funds. I live in a developing nation and its not easy to gather those huge amounts specially being single and with bills to take care of. I was hoping that it would be easier to get a job offer but its good to know that its almost impossible. I guess I will keep on trying with the Diversity Visa Lottery of the U.S.