+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer duties in job letter are not detailed like the reference letter for Canada pr

Raginne

Dec 21, 2022
My company issued me a job reference letter which states into detail all my job duties. Which is actually good.
However, My job offer letter which I was given before I started work does not state into details all the necessary job duties which I actually performed . They stated just a just a few of the job duties
What do I do. Can the pr application be rejected because the duties on the job offer letter are not detailed like the reference letter. Will I be rejected because of the difference between the job offer letter and the work reference letter

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
My company issued me a job reference letter which states into detail all my job duties. Which is actually good.
However, My job offer letter which I was given before I started work does not state into details all the necessary job duties which I actually performed . They stated just a just a few of the job duties
What do I do. Can the pr application be rejected because the duties on the job offer letter are not detailed like the reference letter. Will I be rejected because of the difference between the job offer letter and the work reference letter
Reference letter is all you need for the PR application. There is no need to submit job offer letter as it is not asked and not required. Ideally you should submit Reference letter + Payslips (3 for first 3 months and 3 for last 3 months) + Tax statements for last 3 years. Payslips and Tax statements are not asked but it is good to add them as part of your application. Reference letter should have details like job duties, designation, salary, hours (As prescribed)

Reactions: Raginne
D

Deleted member 1083629

Why do you think that you need a job offer letter? It’s not listed as a requirement on ircc website; on top of that, most job offer letters in many countries list only the most basic requirements (kinda a copy-paste from job posting).

Reactions: Raginne

Raginne

Dec 21, 2022
Reference letter is all you need for the PR application. There is no need to submit job offer letter as it is not asked and not required. Ideally you should submit Reference letter + Payslips (3 for first 3 months and 3 for last 3 months) + Tax statements for last 3 years. Payslips and Tax statements are not asked but it is good to add them as part of your application. Reference letter should have details like job duties, designation, salary, hours (As prescribed)
Okay thank you. You've been of great help. I have all the other documents mentioned

Reactions: piyushpth

Raginne

Dec 21, 2022
Why do you think that you need a job offer letter? It’s not listed as a requirement on ircc website; on top of that, most job offer letters in many countries list only the most basic requirements (kinda a copy-paste from job posting).
Thank you so much. I was wondering whether It was because my company didn't draft the offer letter well in those days or that's just how other offer letter are. Thank you so much. You've really helped me.