+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer by brantford construction company canada

tariqnsr

May 27, 2021
Hi,

I received a call from ILRSC a recruitment company offering me a job in Brantford construction and they did an interview with me by zoom application ,after that they sent me offer letter and company profile and a condition saying :

The complete immigration process shall be initiated by the registered
consultants, on behalf of BrantFord Construction. The company shall pay
the complete consultancy fee to the registered consultants. However, the
applicant will be paying the legal fee for Express Entry, Invitation to
Apply, Labor Market Impact Assessment, Permanent Residency to the
registered consultants only, as advised by BrantFord Construction.

How to be assured that this is not a fake offer ? help please.

Regards.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi there,

I just happened to see your message. It is a fake call for sure. Please don't fall into any traps and don't send any money to anyone. I live in Toronto and visit Brantford occasionally. There is no such company here. Due to Covid lockdown here in Ontario, most construction projects are closed. People are scamming all over the world to steal money.
If you were offered a real job in real company, then they'll cover all visa plus air travel expenses. This is totally a scam call. Stay away from them.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Thank you for the reply,two canidian ladies and one man interview me with video call then they sent me email yesterday which is not hotmail or gmail or yahoo....it was : info@brantfordconstruction.ca ? and if you open the website www.brantfordconstruction.ca you can see its like a big company . Still this could be fake ?
They are called Brantford Construction, the address in montreal leads to a coffee shop. The spelling on the page is atrocious (Branford. A who is search on domain name had everything redacted “for privacy”.

that took less than five minutes.

also, it is illegal for companies to charge the applicant for the LMIA fees.

Last edited:

eng_tamer6

May 29, 2021
HI
Is there any update on your case, I have just received a call from the same company offering a job at the same construction company
Here what I have found so far
1- most of the project listed on their website were without details which are awkward, rather than most of the projects located in the US and has been executed by other company, for REAL!!
2- both websites ( ILRC and Brantford have been accredited by the same third party, again awkward, not only this but on the same date, oh come on.
3- apart from the spelling errors and poor grammar, most of the job listed has a very poor description.
4- successful story, they have this guy who done a project in Abu Dhabi, guess what, yes you are right this project has been done by another company?

I give them that, the construction and appearance, and content of ILRC website is far better than Brantford construction website, but still both are fake.
I have reported the same as well but do not think someone will do anything.
I decided to go further with them, I like that to give them the feeling they alredy caught their fish, but will not share any personal details and for sure will not send any money.
can I know the position they offered you?

tariqnsr

May 27, 2021
HI
Is there any update on your case, I have just received a call from the same company offering a job at the same construction company
Here what I have found so far
1- most of the project listed on their website were without details which are awkward, rather than most of the projects located in the US and has been executed by other company, for REAL!!
2- both websites ( ILRC and Brantford have been accredited by the same third party, again awkward, not only this but on the same date, oh come on.
3- apart from the spelling errors and poor grammar, most of the job listed has a very poor description.
4- successful story, they have this guy who done a project in Abu Dhabi, guess what, yes you are right this project has been done by another company?

I give them that, the construction and appearance, and content of ILRC website is far better than Brantford construction website, but still both are fake.
I have reported the same as well but do not think someone will do anything.
I decided to go further with them, I like that to give them the feeling they alredy caught their fish, but will not share any personal details and for sure will not send any money.
can I know the position they offered you?
Hi ,

They offer me a position of construction manager,but i think as others mentioned theeir website is fake as many mistakes in the language.

nadereltawil

Aug 7, 2021
Hello,

I have the same offer from the same company and construction manager position. And they have told me the same process as “tariqnsr”
Even service Canada called me for verification +1 (800) 367-5693 how could that happen??!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Wha your update on the case?
For starters, you don't pay EE fees to third party consultants. iRCC ask you to pay directly in their registered website.
LMIA Cost should be born by the company and the individual.
If you are asked to pay for employment it is a scam.