+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job match in 2282 user support technician

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi,

I'm not even started applying for pr yet, i want to get a job in 2282 user support technician field first.

I have an interview but not 100% sure if this job match with 2282 responsibilities, I will email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD @ hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
too, but want more opinion

Below is the link for the job, the job title is "customer care tier 2"

http://careers.move.com/customer-care-tier-2-representative/job/5924801
http://www.bctechnology.com/jobs/Move-Canada/125700/Customer-Care-Tier-2-Representative.cfm

Responsibilities>
Provide technical support for a range of company products at a front line or Tier 2 level.
Identify and resolve complex technical problems escalated to the highest levels.
Provide top notch service for escalated customer relationship issues.
Occasionally handle and resolve overflow Research incidents.
Occasionally work on product testing and documentation of product defects, and other department projects.
Handle escalated cancellation requests.
Prevent cancellations and retain customers by aligning needs with product solutions.

Thanks for help, all the opinion

Best regards,

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
The job description seems like it will match NOC 2282. Every decent size organization will have job duties sheet and a matching NOC code. Once you are hired, you can ask your HR department and they will give you the NOC code associated to your job title and duties.

ain88 said:
Hi,

I'm not even started applying for pr yet, i want to get a job in 2282 user support technician field first.

I have an interview but not 100% sure if this job match with 2282 responsibilities, I will email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD @ hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

http://www.bctechnology.com/jobs/Move-Canada/125700/Customer-Care-Tier-2-Representative.cfm

Responsibilities>
Provide technical support for a range of company products at a front line or Tier 2 level.
Identify and resolve complex technical problems escalated to the highest levels.
Occasionally work on product testing and documentation of product defects, and other department projects.
Prevent cancellations and retain customers by aligning needs with product solutions.

Best regards,

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
ain88 said:
Hi,

Responsibilities>

Best regards,

I used to work in a similar role and they don't pay much, make sure it meets the median for 2282

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepilot said:
I used to work in a similar role and they don't pay much, make sure it meets the median for 2282
Non-paid employment does not qualify under the Canadian Experience Class. You must have been paid a wage (or earned a commission) but there is no minimum wage requirement for your qualifying work experience.

Full-time work experience means working at least 30 paid hours per week. To qualify, you must have skilled work experience, meaning work in occupations listed at NOC Skill Type 0 (managerial), or NOC Skill Level A (professional occupations) or NOC skill Level B (technical and trade occupations).

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Non-paid employment does not qualify under the Canadian Experience Class. You must have been paid a wage (or earned a commission) but there is no minimum wage requirement for your qualifying work experience.

Full-time work experience means working at least 30 paid hours per week. To qualify, you must have skilled work experience, meaning work in occupations listed at NOC Skill Type 0 (managerial), or NOC Skill Level A (professional occupations) or NOC skill Level B (technical and trade occupations).
AFAIK, all programs require you to meet the median.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepilot said:

Does the one year of work experience to qualify under the Canadian Experience Class include non-paid employment? Is there a minimum wage requirement for qualifying employment?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
thepilot said:
No. The median wage only comes into play for LMIAs and work permits.