+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

job in canada

oladipupo

Oct 6, 2011
shree13 said:
hi I'm sheer.i am a Mauritian actually living in Nigerian,i am looking for a job in Canada.i am a baker specified in baking muffins.its my dream to come and work in Canada please i rely want in Canada but i did not have any money to come there if you can help me

oladipupo

Oct 6, 2011
hello i am just a Nigerian citizen but i have been look for job for past 3 year i could not jet a job tell now please help me to find job in Canada i did not have any money but i rely want too work in Canada if you find job for me please send email poladipupi@yahoo.com or cal this number 07044027500 think GOD BLESS YOU

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
newtone said:
Try applying to Dubai
For money making , Dubai is best..!!

Cheers..

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly! Make money in Dubai..... and then come to land of dreams Canada

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
Exactly! Make money in Dubai..... and then come to land of dreams Canada
guys I appreciate whatever you are trying to warn them of the darkside of immigrating to canada but on the other hand you are giving them an absolutely foolish advice of going to dubai!!!!

dubai is a disaster, anyother country in the world but dubai, do you guys have any real time info about what is happening in dubai right now?
all their multi billion projects are standing still, people have left dubai with their home and car keys in their cars at airports! they owe millions to banks and facing criminal charges if thry ever return to dubai, human rights situation is terrible and what not!
please stop telling them to go to the finacially doomed country,

Reactions: Kiikii

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
hsbalouch said:
guys I appreciate whatever you are trying to warn them of the darkside of immigrating to canada but on the other hand you are giving them an absolutely foolish advice of going to dubai!!!!

dubai is a disaster, anyother country in the world but dubai, do you guys have any real time info about what is happening in dubai right now?
all their multi billion projects are standing still, people have left dubai with their home and car keys in their cars at airports! they owe millions to banks and facing criminal charges if thry ever return to dubai, human rights situation is terrible and what not!
please stop telling them to go to the finacially doomed country,
Hi dear.. i am still in Dubai.. and things are moving on... !! :)

Cheers...

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SATDXB said:
Hi dear.. i am still in Dubai.. and things are moving on... !! :)

Cheers...
u see, thats my point, same thing goes for canada, lots of people are doing extremly good here in canada too, it really doesnt mean that if someone is struggling everyone will, economic situation is bad in every part of the world!

my younger brother got laid off in dubai, tried his best to stay but after wasting 6 months he had to go back since he could not afford to stay there without any job, my father in-law is a highly paid civil engineer in canada, he had projects in dubai and would go there once in a month but now situation is different, all of there projects have either shifted to abu dahbi or stopped at all.

you cant deny the fact that even on survival jobs people have better life then third world countries and if you have potential and ability to turn things your way you can succeed anywhere in the world!

I would never discourage people of immigrating unless they have very good life back home, and best thing to do is research first and dont burn all of your boats behind!

James11

Dec 11, 2011
memikoglan :

you told that you are associate prof.

my husband is asst prof in india.

he took up one course in canada and he is doing too well with telecom company.

YOU MUST HAVE CANADIAN QUALIFICATION.

IMMIGRANTS are useless there

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
SISH7255 said:
For those who are migrating from third world countries, and those who have nothing to lose, believe me Canada is heaven for them. For example, consider a well settled university professor working in a poor third world country and drawing a handsome salary say US$500-$1000 per month (it is way to much in their respective countries) where thousabds are dying daily due to warfare, no pure water to drink, no healthcare system, no or very less electricty, most of the population is dying due to starvation and desease, no hope for the future of their children, returning home after everyday work is like winning a race, there is no guaranty of life and security. When such pepole migrate to Canada can draw @ $2000 per month even by working as a security guard and gets @ $700-1000 an average per month as child benefit if he has 2-3 kids. Canada is really heaven for such people. If the next person in family is lucky to find a job, that money can be saved.

However, those who migrate from developing/ developed countries, they have much to loose and go mad/depressed when the things (mostly the job) never turned out their way. They must trade off between positive and negative aspects of migrating and be ready to do a lot of sacrifices if they need to do so. And remember, before boarding a plane to Canada, don't forget to leave your ego at your home country, and if you can't do it, don't immigrate. Nonetheless, if you are among those lucky people who land a job in their own field, you will never repent for comming to Canada.
good point, +1 for you

Reactions: Kiikii

gfairc

Nov 24, 2011
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
28-01-2013
Med's Request
30-1-2014
Med's Done....
24-2-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
James11 said:
memikoglan :

you told that you are associate prof.

my husband is asst prof in india.

he took up one course in canada and he is doing too well with telecom company.

YOU MUST HAVE CANADIAN QUALIFICATION.

IMMIGRANTS are useless there
WELL SAID!!!!

You have to go back and get qualifications....

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
newtone said:
And nightmares turn into tragedies, so please dont make this mistake. We are all suffering from this problem and cant get out of this viscious cycle so stay where you are and be happy
..Why?

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
Oh my God! Everything you have shared in this forum really made my head spinning.

Me and my family are soon moving to Canada from KSA. We are both architects so we applied under FSW. Me and my 2 kids are under my husband's sponsorship, having good position in his work, good salary and benefits, medical insurance,yearly vacation in our home country with free airfare. Same goes with me, being employed in a private office with good salary and benefits...though technically, girls aren't allowed to work in KSA unless you're a nurse, teacher, or beautician. In other words, we are living a comfortable life here.

Our Canadian dreams are for the fact that living here is not suitable for growing children like ours...because of the place, the culture, our safety....if you know what i mean...But money matters...we are making more than what we need..in fact we got our dream car here, never we imagine that we could buy such thing in our home country.

Now we are having double minds of whether to stay there in Canada for good right away upon landing some months from now. I fear for our financial stability there...We are weighing options, kindly advise which one is applicable or suitable once we are to fly to Canada.

OPTION1: My husband will leave Canada 2 months after we land and settled then go back to KSA to continue working while me and my kids will stay.
OPTION2: We will just use our visa to land in Canada, then go back to KSA after 2 months to continue living there. Then go back to Canada once we are financially stable enough to support living there for good.

Honestly, application process made our minds in the state of euphoria...as we go near our flight..the more we get excited...doubts are normal, and we do not entertain negative thoughts...actually this negativity made a commotion between me and my husband..im the negative one..why? because i have children to protect...I want guarantee that upon landing there asap, we will live comfortable for our kids' sake...

But now that i have read your insights...i feel worried...this is the very thing that worries me the most..not able to find a secured job right away, or that we have to look for survival job, things like that....

All our career lives, we both worked in a comfortable place, airconditioned office wearing corporate attires, my husband holding a critical position in his work, been able to travel to Europe for trainings...We have to give up all of these..is it really worth?...but this is the point of no return for us....

The least we can do is look for other options related to our landing...backing out is not one of the options....

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rottenapple said:
Why? well why don't you come here and find out for yourself. I think I have said enough, experience speak for itself please don't forget to share your experience in this forum.

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
sodapop said:
Oh my God! Everything you have shared in this forum really made my head spinning.

Me and my family are soon moving to Canada from KSA. We are both architects so we applied under FSW. Me and my 2 kids are under my husband's sponsorship, having good position in his work, good salary and benefits, medical insurance,yearly vacation in our home country with free airfare. Same goes with me, being employed in a private office with good salary and benefits...though technically, girls aren't allowed to work in KSA unless you're a nurse, teacher, or beautician. In other words, we are living a comfortable life here.

Our Canadian dreams are for the fact that living here is not suitable for growing children like ours...because of the place, the culture, our safety....if you know what i mean...But money matters...we are making more than what we need..in fact we got our dream car here, never we imagine that we could buy such thing in our home country.

Now we are having double minds of whether to stay there in Canada for good right away upon landing some months from now. I fear for our financial stability there...We are weighing options, kindly advise which one is applicable or suitable once we are to fly to Canada.

OPTION1: My husband will leave Canada 2 months after we land and settled then go back to KSA to continue working while me and my kids will stay.
OPTION2: We will just use our visa to land in Canada, then go back to KSA after 2 months to continue living there. Then go back to Canada once we are financially stable enough to support living there for good.

Honestly, application process made our minds in the state of euphoria...as we go near our flight..the more we get excited...doubts are normal, and we do not entertain negative thoughts...actually this negativity made a commotion between me and my husband..im the negative one..why? because i have children to protect...I want guarantee that upon landing there asap, we will live comfortable for our kids' sake...

But now that i have read your insights...i feel worried...this is the very thing that worries me the most..not able to find a secured job right away, or that we have to look for survival job, things like that....

All our career lives, we both worked in a comfortable place, airconditioned office wearing corporate attires, my husband holding a critical position in his work, been able to travel to Europe for trainings...We have to give up all of these..is it really worth?...but this is the point of no return for us....

The least we can do is look for other options related to our landing...backing out is not one of the options....
To Sodapop,

I'll be advising you from my own experience...and hopefully this will brighten up your perspective.

I was exactlyin the same boat as you are almost a year ago in UAE
I am an IT professional with family status having good position at work, good salary and benefits, medical insurance,yearly vacation in our home country with free airfare.

Going to Canada needed a lot of research in your own field and being organized. Here is what I did.

1. I know I will be migrating to Canada so I need every cents I can save up (You really need load of cash...precautionary as well as being proactive).
2. I landed in Canada in 2010, applied for SIN and go back to UAE to continue working (SAVE UP) go back permanently in Sept 2011.
3. Apply for a Canadian drivers license!! - A handy MUST have thing for me (Need to research for it how I can obtain it as quickly as possible. (Got in it 1.5 month!) October 2011.
4. Bought a second hand car to be used when applying. ( I attend job fair 2 weeks after arriving in september and I also did walk in to drop off resume's.
5. I know that IT jobs are not regulated although I have an engineering degree. Nonetheless I researched and compile paper works to have my degree assessed just in case. Good thing about IT is that certifications are globally recognized (Cisco and Microsoft) + experienced counts.
6. Have a backup Plan. PLAN A, B, C... My Plan B is to upgrade my skill-set and go further study. (so far my Plan A was awesome!) Plan C...(Go back to UAE) <- don’t burn bridges i think.
7. I know which Province I will be living so I totally focus and concentrate my search in terms of my career. ( I get the top 100 firms)..I applied close to 30 application. I got my 1st Canadian job after 2.5 Mo’s (Nov 9, 2011) signed my offer letter.
8. So far I'm very satisfied on what I did to be successful in Canada. I got good position at work, good salary and benefits, 100% family medical insurance coverage which is huge! (medical+ dental + vision).

I thinks its not too late for you guys to prepare..If you think you guys are not yet ready

go with

OPTION2: land in Canada, then go back to KSA to save up then go back to Canada once financially stable enough to support yourselves living here + any road blocks you might encounter as others do.

PR status is valid for 5 years but for you to renew it you need to be able to accumulate 2yrs physical stay in Canada. So you are good at least 2.5 yrs out of Canada just to be safe =)

GOOD LUCK!!