+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job In Canada

chetanraje83

Nov 23, 2012
Dear All,
My question is to get a job in canada.

currently i m in india, n wanted to get settle in canada, my profession is in Accounts & Finance . so could any one help m ? can any one tell m recruitment agency in canada who will help to get a job n work visa over their .

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Getting a job in Canada, you can work, but you can't settle yet. You will only have temporary status. You need to pursue a permanent resident visa. Having a job can help, but it won't make you Canadian alone.

Finance is a very common degree for Canadians, so there are plenty in Canada already with those credentials. In addition, many employees do not consider a foreign degree when looking at job candidates. They also won't weigh your experience outside of Canada (unless you have experience in the USA, UK, etc. My experience from the USA was considered good.) Most cities are full of people with business or finance degrees looking for work. You won't stand much of a chance against a citizen already in Canada looking for the same job.

While you can try to get a job, if you're serious about coming to Canada, it would be prudent to review permanent resident options, determine if you qualify, then apply. Even if you get a job in Canada, as a temporary worker, you cannot stay forever.

Review this page and take the quiz to see what you might qualify for:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/app/ctcvac/english/index

chetanraje83

Nov 23, 2012
Thanks Amikety.. for your valuable reply. i will chk the link which u gave m. n actually i was planning to cum in canada but i was in dubai for 4 years for job.. hope for the best .. thanks once again

MD AQIB NAIM

Nov 30, 2012
hello m from india n i want to work in canada can anyone assist me how to pply for job in canada .i m gradute in finance and accounts and also cs(company secretary) finalist and also pursuing c.a ......

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
MD AQIB NAIM said:
hello m from india n i want to work in canada can anyone assist me how to pply for job in canada .i m gradute in finance and accounts and also cs(company secretary) finalist and also pursuing c.a ......
Here are some job boards:

www.wowjobs.ca
www.monster.ca
www.careerbuilder.ca
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/intro-eng.aspx

I would strongly recommend you get into contact with someone that can help you write a professional cover letter and resume. I am not trying to be mean, but based on the same sentence you've typed here, you also need some help with your English skills. To become a citizen, you must take an English test anyway - so look into classes now.

Most finance jobs - entry level - such as bank employees - require direct, face to face communication with customers. Employers will want to know you can communicate clearly and effectively with clients in English or French.

To look at permanent resident options, please view the link I submitted originally.