+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job hunting in Canada

CAhelp1

Aug 18, 2019
Hello guys! I am trying to find a designated employer participating in the new RIPP and AIPP programs to get a job offer in order to be eligible for the above mentioned programs. However it is very difficult to get an interview not to mention a job offer as an outland applicant. My plan is to go to Chatam-Kent and after that in Halifax as a tourist and try to look for a job on the spot for around two weeks. My first question is: Is there an organization/company that can help me contact designated employers within my field of work so I can meet them in person and hopefully get an interview? What can be done to help me for my job hunt while I am in Canada? Second question is, obviously I am not planning to stay and work illegally, however the immigration officers may suspect that because I am entering the country with an intension to look for a job. Should I explain the whole situation as it is and hope for the best or should I tell a different story for the purpose of my visit? Thank you and have a nice day!