+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job experience

Hardip_889

Feb 19, 2021
Hello,
I got an ita in 75 CEC
And in my study permit i mention a job for 5 and 8 months job experience with different companies and i have mentioned in express entry profile too but for 5 months job experience for that i have just offer letter with roles and responsibilities but they didn't give me experience letter for 5 months.
I contact them but they are not ready to give me 5 months experience letter so what should i have to do in express entry.
Thank you

Hardip_889

Feb 19, 2021
No, i had experience in back home country
My point is that if i upload the job letter and not uploading job experience letter than it is ok
Or i get rejected becoz of lack of documents.
Even if they dont count the point for job experience still i am ok with cutoff.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
No, i had experience in back home country
My point is that if i upload the job letter and not uploading job experience letter than it is ok
Or i get rejected becoz of lack of documents.
Even if they dont count the point for job experience still i am ok with cutoff.
If you’re not claiming points for it, move it to personal history. So no documentation would be required.

If your work reference letter is missing required information, it’s up to the officer to decide if they’ll discount points right away or ask additional documents or accept it as it is.

if Your score changes after removing it, add an LOE why you removed it (e.g.,your employer is not giving your work reference letters) AND that you still meet the MEC for the program you were invited in and new CRS is still above cut off.

Reactions: Hardip_889