+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Duties Matching

Jassirishi

Mar 12, 2024
Hi, in my employement letter my first employer gave me the employment letter with all the duties matching with NOC code(10 Months) while in my second employer(2 Months) duties some are matching Tier 3 some Tier 4 can you guys help me figuring out should I continue this job or not.
Job Duties mentioned in employment letter-
• Process payment remittances accurately including research and cheque scanning.
• Monitor and report to management any transactions which appear to be irregular or unusual.
• Analyze cash balances to identify risks and trends. Report to management as well as the
field.
• Provide support to the field related to balances outstanding and investigate issues to provide
resolution.
• Assist in reconciling period end cash and work to solve any out of balances.
• Ensure weekly commissions are accurate and are submitted before payroll deadlines.
• Process in-coming and out-going mail and couriers timely
• Fold and mail weekly cheques timely.

NOC(Accounting Technician)- Tier 2
  • Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
  • Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
  • Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
  • Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
  • Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
  • Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
NOC(accounting clerk)- Tier 4
  • Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
  • Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements in a ledger or computer system
  • Compile budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets
  • Prepare period or cost statements or reports
  • Calculate costs of materials, overhead and other expenses based on estimates, quotations, and price lists
  • Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
  • Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.