+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Duties certification ?

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Dear Experts,

I am new in this process and my understanding is i need to certify my job duties to prove i am belonging to specific NOC. Could you please share , how the job duties will be certified to prove out which NOC I belongs too? I cant ask my employer to issue me certificate as i am still working there , if i disclose my plan for migration to Canada it may create further troubles. How did you guys manage on that front ? or certificate from employer is only needed for PNP not for other entry types. Please help with your thoughts.

Thanks
RG

Reactions: CanadaDream22

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

I am new in this process and my understanding is i need to certify my job duties to prove i am belonging to specific NOC. Could you please share , how the job duties will be certified to prove out which NOC I belongs too? I cant ask my employer to issue me certificate as i am still working there , if i disclose my plan for migration to Canada it may create further troubles. How did you guys manage on that front ? or certificate from employer is only needed for PNP not for other entry types. Please help with your thoughts.

Thanks
RG
No idea what you mean by "certifying job duties". You are simply required to provide a reference letter following IRCC's guidelines.

If you cannot ask your employer then ask a supervisor or colleague to write such letter in plain paper and provide proof that they work for such company.

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks Sir, could you please share a place or link where i can get more details on IRCC's guidelines, also does dependent candidate also need this letter ? or only primary applicant need it?

Thanks
RG

Reactions: CanadaDream22

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Google "express entry intake" - the dependent also needs reference letters if points were claimed for his/her employment.

Reactions: JSSJMD22