I apply for a job and I received the following e-mail kindly tell me this is fake or real? "DEAR APPLICANTS The recruitment department of The Manhattan Hotels & Construction Company Ltd 48 Yonge St #1100, Toronto, ON M5E 1G6, Canada welcomes you once more. We have received and read through the CV however with satisfaction for the vacancy of SUPERVISOR . position. After reading through it, We have accepted to employ you in the company for the vacancy you applied for.We also made this decision based on your resume and partly on the answers to the few questions.Also, I will like to let you know that employees must arrive here in Toronto, one week before resumption date for proper orientation. I hereby present to you the general terms and conditions under which you have been employed GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1) SALARY: Salary allocated for this position is $5500 USD monthly. i) ALLOWANCES: You are entitled to $250 USD weekly allowance exclusive from salary. ii) SALARY INCREMENT: You shall have a 5% salary increment at the end of the first six months of effective service. 2) ACCOMMODATION/ ENTERTAINMENT: The company assist you by paying up to 50% of your monthly accommodation rent and bills. The accommodation includes a two room apartment with internet facilities, toilet and kitchen fully equipped 3) WORKING HOURS, RESTING DAYS AND HOLIDAYS: You will work 6 days a week, 54 hours a week and 9 hours a day. Work from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.and 13:00 to 18:00 hours. You will be free all through Sundays as from 10:00am. You shall have a two week break after every 5 months 4) OVERTIME WORK AND COMPENSATION: For any activity carried out outside the work time schedule above, you shall be compensated in accordance with the labor code. 5) OBLIGATIONS: You are obliged to do your best at work especially during the hours of work. 6) DURATION OF CONTRACT: The contract will have a duration of two years and may be renewed or terminated upon the decision of one or both parties with justified reasons 7) BENEFITS: Employees shall be registered with the company's health assurance policy, have a one week trial period upon your arrival at the company during which you shall be compensated according to the labor code 8) UNIFORM: Employees shall appear in the Construction official uniform In order to process your work documents, you will have to scan and forward by email the following: MAKE SURE TO SEND THE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION IN THIS MANNER. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: 1) FULL NAMES AS ON YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE 2) SCANNED COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT 4) PASSPORT AND ID CARD NUMBER 5) PLACE AND DATE OF BIRTH 6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN 7) PRESENT HOUSE AND STREET ADDRESS CELL OR CONTACT NUMBER The above documents shall be used to process all documents necessary for your work here at the Company , While hoping that the above terms and conditions are satisfactory, I await your response with the requested documents and information. Note, You shall be our new SUPERVISOR. manger due to the working experience you have we here by understand that you will able to handle the post, SPECIAL NOTE : All workers are hereby this note informed that the company takes charge of just 80% of the total processing of documents and employees complete the rest 20% as per the recruitment policy of the firm. Manhattan Hotels & Construction Ltd 48 Yonge St #1100, Toronto, ON M5E 1G6, Canada Tell: +1 (424) 286-9340 Soonest regards "