+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job change while submitting visa application - Help needed

fkiddy12

Jul 23, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have recently changed my job and joined a new company, i am going to file my application in couple of days. I am worried about work experience letters to submit, I can get work experience letters from seniors from previous companies where in the recent one is completely new and dont know anyone who can give affidavit.

Advice needed on what to do at this situation, write a letter to CIC with the application stating i have channged my job recently and can't provide any work experience certificate from company as i am completely new, supporting docs like offer letter, Biz card, payslip etc would help with the letter?

Please help

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
fkiddy12 said:
Hi Guys,

I have recently changed my job and joined a new company, i am going to file my application in couple of days. I am worried about work experience letters to submit, I can get work experience letters from seniors from previous companies where in the recent one is completely new and dont know anyone who can give affidavit.

Advice needed on what to do at this situation, write a letter to CIC with the application stating i have channged my job recently and can't provide any work experience certificate from company as i am completely new, supporting docs like offer letter, Biz card, payslip etc would help with the letter?

Please help
If your previous work experience is enough to be eligible and gain 67 points then just skip this new reference letter. Provide details in the cover letter if you want.

spikeKiller

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
fkiddy12 said:
Hi Guys,

Please help
don't submit for new company. it is not required.