+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job change during PR process

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know if we can resign to our current job and join another company after getting ITA.

Also if i join my new company after submitting my PR application. How should that be updated ?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I would like to know if we can resign to our current job and join another company after getting ITA.

Also if i join my new company after submitting my PR application. How should that be updated ?
If it is before you submit e-apr then you will new letter from current employer (the one you plan to leave) with end date and also make change inn work history accorindly. And you need to mention new employer also Option 1. If you show in work history then with letter Option 2, You can show in personal history and dont show documentation. If you change post e-apr then you dont need to do anything.

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
If it is before you submit e-apr then you will new letter from current employer (the one you plan to leave) with end date and also make change inn work history accorindly. And you need to mention new employer also Option 1. If you show in work history then with letter Option 2, You can show in personal history and dont show documentation. If you change post e-apr then you dont need to do anything.
Post e-apr if i dont update them about the job change, do you think is that ok ? Because as per my application they would still assume that i'm working for company A, but actually i will be working for company B.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Post e-apr if i dont update them about the job change, do you think is that ok ? Because as per my application they would still assume that i'm working for company A, but actually i will be working for company B.
You can raise CSE to tell if you want but not mandatory

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
not needed because it doesn't change anything.