+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job change after ITA

gatiott

Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys, I just got my ITA today (YAYYY!) but I recently got a new job and am starting soon (Jan. 16). I will be at my current job until Jan 13 and this is the only job I declared on my EE profile. Do I have to declare the new job/change my application to reflect the new job when submitting my application package somehow?

Thank you!!

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gatiott said:
Hey guys, I just got my ITA today (YAYYY!) but I recently got a new job and am starting soon (Jan. 16). I will be at my current job until Jan 13 and this is the only job I declared on my EE profile. Do I have to declare the new job/change my application to reflect the new job when submitting my application package somehow?

Thank you!!
if You submit before Jan 13, you are okay.

If you submit after that you can include new job under personal history.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gatiott said:

Thank you!!
if your submitting documents before jan 16 then "NO " if its after then "yes"

gatiott

Nov 16, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
if You submit before Jan 13, you are okay.

If you submit after that you can include new job under personal history.
Thanks Batman!! Would this affect my application in any way do you think?

gatiott

Nov 16, 2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
if your submitting documents before jan 16 then "NO " if its after then "yes"
I'm thinking I will most likely have to declare it some how as the possibility of getting all docs in before Jan 13 are slim to none for me - police certificates take quite a while in my country of citizenship :(

Thank you!

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gatiott said:
I'm thinking I will most likely have to declare it some how as the possibility of getting all docs in before Jan 13 are slim to none for me - police certificates take quite a while in my country of citizenship :(

Thank you!
yepp generally if you don't have PCC it takes atleast 20 days if not more then in that case " yes " declare it in your Application