Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am yet to enter the pool. I was wondering if the job bank is any good? Are there real jobs on job bank? Has anyone been successful in getting a job through job bank?

lleo

Jan 22, 2017
It does have some jobs but not sure it is replicating the entire job market like on indeed.

Looking for jobs from outside Canada is extremely difficult, again depends on how may applicants are there for the job.

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
xpressentry said:
I am yet to enter the pool. I was wondering if the job bank is any good? Are there real jobs on job bank? Has anyone been successful in getting a job through job bank?
I am in the express entry pool since Jun 2016 and also created login credentials in Job bank. However it has not helped me till now. I must have applied atleast 35-40 jobs, but not a single reply

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Most of the job bank jobs have yahoo and gmail addresses which puts me off applying for them. I wonder how many vacancies are genuine available to fill and how many are already filled and just fulfilling their obligation to advertise vacancies to be supported by LMIA.

Tedd

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
xpressentry said:
Most of the job bank jobs have yahoo and gmail addresses which puts me off applying for them. I wonder how many vacancies are genuine available to fill and how many are already filled and just fulfilling their obligation to advertise vacancies to be supported by LMIA.
Thats correct. They are just fulfilling their obligation.