AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
14-09-2016
Lately, I have tried to log into jobbank with my e-mail ID, password and security details. The dashboard highlights that my account is active, however doesnt let me proceed ahead saying that my Express entry information must be revalidated .

Dashboard has 4 sections:
1)Account Details 2)Security questions 3)Deactivate account 4)Update Express Entry Information Under this section it reads
Your Express Entry information must be revalidated.
If you have an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code, enter them below.
If you now have a permanent Social Insurance Number, enter it below.
You must update this information to continue using Job Bank’s Job Match service.

You may update your Express Entry profile number if you have received a new number. Once you save this information, your current Express Entry profile number will not be kept in your account.
[/i]

I do not have a new number, so I entered my existing EE profile number and the job seeker validation code, but the reply I get is this :

There was a problem with your entry. 1 error was found:

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Has Any one experienced this ?

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
You can only use your EE profile number for one jobbank account so trying to use it a second time would definitely result in an error.

At what stage are you in the process?

Are you still waiting for ITA, received ITA, ....?

poojasathe

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015 ITA
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
Meds Cleared 11-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
13-APR-16
Veebee said:
Lately, I have tried to log into jobbank with my e-mail ID, password and security details. The dashboard highlights that my account is active, however doesnt let me proceed ahead saying that my Express entry information must be revalidated .

Dashboard has 4 sections:
1)Account Details 2)Security questions 3)Deactivate account 4)Update Express Entry Information Under this section it reads
Your Express Entry information must be revalidated.
If you have an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code, enter them below.
If you now have a permanent Social Insurance Number, enter it below.
You must update this information to continue using Job Bank’s Job Match service.

You may update your Express Entry profile number if you have received a new number. Once you save this information, your current Express Entry profile number will not be kept in your account.
[/i]

I do not have a new number, so I entered my existing EE profile number and the job seeker validation code, but the reply I get is this :

There was a problem with your entry. 1 error was found:

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Has Any one experienced this ?

Hey Veebee

I am also facing the exact same problem. I only have 1 account on jobbank and try to put the express entry profile number, but it says its incorrect. I have received my PR already. Does that mean my profile number is inactive maybe ??

Do you think we can report a technical error ?

Veebee

Mar 27, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
14-09-2016
Andre_Smol said:
You can only use your EE profile number for one jobbank account so trying to use it a second time would definitely result in an error.

At what stage are you in the process?

Are you still waiting for ITA, received ITA, ....?
Seems like a couple of others too have experienced the same issue, and my stage is post ITA. AOR - Jan 20th

Veebee

Mar 27, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
14-09-2016
poojasathe said:
Hey Veebee

I am also facing the exact same problem. I only have 1 account on jobbank and try to put the express entry profile number, but it says its incorrect. I have received my PR already. Does that mean my profile number is inactive maybe ??

Based on a couple more comments from people who have received ITA, it looks like once a candidate has been picked up from the pool the profile number cant be revalidated. Strange! I received AOR on Jan 20th and didnt bother to use job bank until now when I noticed the error. Maybe this is how it works.. But I am still going to consider requesting more info about this from cic, I'll ask my representative first and get back. Congrats on your PR !

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
poojasathe said:
Hey Veebee

Even I have received my PPR and this issue has been there since i got my ITA. I was also thinking if i should just create a new Job bank account since it would be helpful for searching jobs atleast.
(Assuming, the process is done so that same profile would not be needed).

P.S: I had sent a couple of emails to job bank support on this but never got any reply on resolution except to recheck the code,etc.

Let me know if we can create a new one post PPR.

furo

Mar 19, 2018
Hi i am having this same problem. How did you guy fix it. I have a nomination and still awaiting ITA. Is it really necessary to have a job bank profile? Does it affect your application in any way?

egemens

Feb 7, 2018
Istanbul, Turkey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Done....
24-04-2018
Even I have received my PPR and this issue has been there since i got my ITA. I was also thinking if i should just create a new Job bank account since it would be helpful for searching jobs atleast.
(Assuming, the process is done so that same profile would not be needed).

P.S: I had sent a couple of emails to job bank support on this but never got any reply on resolution except to recheck the code,etc.

Let me know if we can create a new one post PPR.
I am assuming that you are all set in Canada and won't need my answer, but I'll go ahead all the same for fellows that'll be in your situtation in the future.

After you get your PPR, you won't need your Express Entry profile numver and Job Seeker validation code, as you'll get a SIN. You can complete your Job Bank registration after you get your SIN.

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I have cleared Medical exams and still I cannot register for Job Bank. It says you have entered an invalid EE number which doesn't seem true. Any idea guys? Thanks.

Asadkazi

Jan 12, 2019
I have cleared Medical exams and still I cannot register for Job Bank. It says you have entered an invalid EE number which doesn't seem true. Any idea guys? Thanks.
same case for me as well my AOR is 20 Dec and job bank is not able to recoginize my express entry profile!! strange did you get any solution.

djmehta33

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
same case for me as well my AOR is 20 Dec and job bank is not able to recoginize my express entry profile!! strange did you get any solution.
No solution yet. I emailed Job Bank as well but they are asking me to contact CIC for this error. Well it is the Job Bank who is not recognising my EE profile number and not CIC. Just Waiting and Watching! :)

Asadkazi

Jan 12, 2019
No solution yet. I emailed Job Bank as well but they are asking me to contact CIC for this error. Well it is the Job Bank who is not recognising my EE profile number and not CIC. Just Waiting and Watching! :)
Yes they gave me the same advise. I even tried calling the outside Canada number that they shared. The problem us the IVR doesn't yave any option related to issues with job bank profile. I am avoiding to call them as I am skeptical as I feared that they may put aside the profile if I report them with a query. Actually lot of people are having same issue but there is no solution th