+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank Registration

kathychn

Mar 26, 2013
Dear all,

Since a job bank account is a must for EE candidates that do not have job offers or provincial nominations, I think it is a quite crucial step. So I hope that we can share information with each other.

Have anyone of you ever registered successfully on the job bank website (posted below) recently?

https://seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/commun-common/connection-login.aspx?target=MyJobAccount&lang=en-CA

I clicked "create" button on the above webpage and create an job seeker account successfully yesterday. Now here comes my question.

1) CIC says a new registration will launch from January 2015. Do I need to re-create an account after January and cancel my current account?

2) Is the new registration system different from the old one?

Thanks for any help.

Happy holiday!

Kathy

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi kathychn,

i am in the same boat as you. i have also created my job bank account. as of now we dont have concrete answer. however from the media conference whose link was uploaded in the forum the guy says that once you create your express entry profile, within 30 days you will have to create your job bank account and that simply means logging into it. i beleive if we already have an account then that will get linked with EE profile and the application ultimately goes into the pool. let us see how this works out. things will become clear as soon as the EE opens on Jan 1.

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
economicalindian said:
Creating an online account is all one needs to do ...or there is something else also....DO we require to file EOI also

EOI anyway we have to file. EOI i beleive you mean Express Entry profile creation. as per CIC to enter pool we have to create EE profile and then within 30 days register with the job bank. only after these 2 steps our application will go into pool

kathychn

Mar 26, 2013
gurpreet.asrgndu said:
hi kathychn,

i am in the same boat as you. i have also created my job bank account. as of now we dont have concrete answer. however from the media conference whose link was uploaded in the forum the guy says that once you create your express entry profile, within 30 days you will have to create your job bank account and that simply means logging into it. i beleive if we already have an account then that will get linked with EE profile and the application ultimately goes into the pool. let us see how this works out. things will become clear as soon as the EE opens on Jan 1.
Hi,

I read the notice carefully again and I now inderstand that the new registration system is "Job Match Service" which launches in January. I assume that a new account might be needed even if I have a job seeker account in the current job bank website. We will see it on Jan. 1st.

Wisper

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
I am just guessing here......I believe a new kind of account will be needed. Maybe specifically designed for foreign workers.
Do not over think too much and wait till next year.
Cheers ;)

Ibrahim Shaikh

May 24, 2014
I mistakenly withdrawn my EE application. CIC says to remove my job bank registration too but I cannot find any link or any button on Canada's job bank website to remove the registration.

Now I have created a new EE profile but it is showing job bank registration accepted (whereas I haven't registered for new EE yet) and showing the application status as blank. Please help what to do and how to do.
Desperately waiting

yuting

Mar 29, 2015
I also need to remove my profile from job bank. Have you found out how to do that yet? Thank you!

Ibrahim Shaikh said:
I mistakenly withdrawn my EE application. CIC says to remove my job bank registration too but I cannot find any link or any button on Canada's job bank website to remove the registration.

Now I have created a new EE profile but it is showing job bank registration accepted (whereas I haven't registered for new EE yet) and showing the application status as blank. Please help what to do and how to do.
Desperately waiting