+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job bank registration pending but already accepted in pool

Jazzman

Apr 25, 2015
manidhatt said:
After creating your EE profile, you must have got a message in your mycic account. Click on message and select "click here" that will open up the pdf file which has your EE file number and job validation code
Yeah I got the message and opened the PDF file. However, if been able to figure out the 4 digit job seeker validation code but not the express entry profile number. Find below the message
Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile
You have finished building your online profile. Based on your answers, it looks like you may be eligible to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant.
Visit your MyCIC homepage to review the following information:
In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination. Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with www.jobb.ank.gc.ca
a) Create a http://www.jobbank.g.c.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 To do so, you will need: 1. your Express Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seeker validation code:
b) Create a profile, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills you would bring to an employer.
Once you’ve registered with Job Bank, we will receive a notification from the Job Bank system and your Express Entry profile will become active.
If you have a provincial or territorial nomination, please follow up with the province or territory that agreed to nominate you, and have them confirm to us their intention to nominate you for the Provincial Nominee Program.
the program(s) for which you are eligible
your score in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System your Express Entry profile number
the expiry date for your Express Entry profile
You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Express Entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent residence in Canada.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have same problem with this. Job bank and overall status show pending

Do I need to:

1. Withdraw my profile and create it all over again from scratch
2. Deactivate my current job bank profile and create a new one
3. Do nothing and just Wait a few days until it resolves by itself

Anyone?

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
no dont do anything , just wait for a day or two. it will be fixed

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic.gc.ca said:
no dont do anything , just wait for a day or two. it will be fixed
Updates..

i just made a tiny change in my profile and the status was changed to updating. After a few minutes later i pressed F5 button and... VOILA... everything is updated.. happy... yaay..

I think it's just a bug/glitch in the system... I don't know...

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Please share what type of changes you made

Also is it advisable to deactivate jobbbank and create a new one with new username... becauseibhad used username to create jib alerts

I guess tat may be the reason of pending