+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job bank problem!

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everytime I log out from job bank my profile status goes in inactive mode.

I had deactivated my job bank profile but created a new EE profile, reactivated job bank with the new EE details but I have to manually reactivate it Everytime I log in.

Anyone got that issue and resolved it?

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the my user account in jobbank it says user account active. However in the dashboard page under profile settings it says status inactive.

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLEASE I jsut need to know if someone else who has registered for jobbank recently has noticed it as well.

I REPEAT, has anyone seen their jobbank profile go inactive on the jobbank site (not EE site) everytime they log out from it jobbank? I created my jobbank profile less than 24 hours ago.

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so what can I do? I created a new EE profile, a new job bank profile. SO because of some system glitch I will never get an ITA! That is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
johnmunch said:
so what can I do? I created a new EE profile, a new job bank profile. SO because of some system glitch I will never get an ITA! That is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!
You have to link the new EE profile to your jobbank.... did you do that ? You have to link your new number to it.... if you didnt do that maybe thats why it keeps deactivating ? ???

ppreyes3

Mar 2, 2017
Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same issue but have inputted my EE profile number and job seeker code. It still shows inactive everytime I logout.

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ezgi84 said:
You have to link the new EE profile to your jobbank.... did you do that ? You have to link your new number to it.... if you didnt do that maybe thats why it keeps deactivating ? ???
Thank you for trying to help.

I did. It now says active. The only "new" thing I did was go to the profile page, click on activate (which I had done previously) but this time I clicked on save email notifications settings or something like that.

Hope this helps you ppreyes3