+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

joB BANK ERROR :Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

My job bank profile is active but it is giving me this below error .

plz suggest

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Any idea why this is error even when I put right profile no and code ?

Regards
Dave

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Hi,

I am also having the same issue.

Help!!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell.david said:
Hi ,

My job bank profile is active but it is giving me this below error .

plz suggest

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Any idea why this is error even when I put right profile no and code ?

Regards
Dave
Ensure there are no spaces between the beginning of the field and the first number or letter of your EE code.

manish3412

Sep 15, 2015
JoacRy said:
Ensure there are no spaces between the beginning of the field and the first number or letter of your EE code.
Even I am getting the same error . I have raised a Question with CSE with CIC as directed. still waiting for there reply. I will update as soon as I get a reply from them

damnsagar

Aug 9, 2015
Hi Dave, am having similar issue.
My job Bank is active but am unable to validate my EE Profile.
It gives me a same error.

Is your issue resolved?

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Even I am getting the same error . I have raised a Question with CSE with CIC as directed. still waiting for there reply. I will update as soon as I get a reply from them
Hi, did you get any answer. On what email ID you sent email? Please let me know, facing same issue..

Dec 27, 2020
Facing the same issue, have raised query as well. No response yet. Did anyone find any solution for this? Any help would be highly appreciated.