+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job bank emails stopped

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have recently stopped getting job notifications from job bank.
Anyone who is facing the issue.

Could it be something to worry about.

I am fsw inland, august 4th AOR.
Please advise

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi,

I also noticed the same. The last notification I got was on 6th November.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Hi,

I also noticed the same. The last notification I got was on 6th November.
Another friend of mine is facing the same issue!!

Not sure what's wrong

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my first pulse took place 2 weeks ago, then I logged in with my Job bank account and found it was deactivated, I manually activated it almost immediately, cause I guessed it may be caused by inactivity to Job bank account. From then I started to receive email regularly as usual until last Thursday, it stopped again, but I can still log in and my account is active.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uncle_smile said:
my first pulse took place 2 weeks ago, then I logged in with my Job bank account and found it was deactivated, I manually activated it almost immediately, cause I guessed it may be caused by inactivity to Job bank account. From then I started to receive email regularly as usual until last Thursday, it stopped again, but I can still log in and my account is active.
I ll try that too

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
adi1989 said:
I ll try that too
I logged in and checked. My profile is active.

My last notification was on 6th November. (Friday). After that, no new notification.

I will appreciate if others share their status as-well.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Ah the cesspool of low hanging fruits of jobs that are for the picking at the good old Job Bank. Yeah, my emails are down too. And I am mighty glad they are. I was about to mark them as spam (or if I was feeling generous, create some filter or sorts that kills those pesky suckers before they invade) 8)

On a more serious note...has anyone ever gotten anything helpful from that website? The Job Match service or whatever they call that primitive "dating" software is a big joke (at least to me...I've been matched to some really fascinating careers that maybe I might have pursued during high school). The website's interface is worse than Monster.com circa 2005. The jobs posted are clearly generic ones lifted from some third party vendors (y'know, where the employer gets to pick where they want their ads displayed online or something along that line). In short, I believe the whole charade is a sham. There's no point in guessing the game. So I suggest we register at the site, make sure our EE profile catches the registration, and forget abt it altogether..until one of us gets there and becomes powerful enough to change the entire system.

Cheers!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second that. I wouldnt bother much if the emails cease to flow because i havent seen a single example of someone getting a job via job bank. It is mandate to register to job bank to get into express entry pool and other than that i dont see it as a very useful tool.

May be it is technical glitch and will be sorted out soon.

Sid_sharma77

Nov 23, 2015
I have also stopped getting email notifications from JOB BANK (6th nov onwards) although the profile shows ACTIVE. Seems to be a technical glitch.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Those emails are of no help anyways. To all those who haven't received job bank emails for a few weeks, please check immediately if your profile is still active. That is way more important than the job match itself.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I am receiving mails from jobbank without any issue. After looking at this thread, I logged in and I saw everything was okay. My profile was active.