Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Two days after the telephonic inquiry with the Bank branch, I got a mail from Job bank stating that 'your job bank account has been deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate....

When i try doing that, I get an error message 'one or more of the provided answers does not match our records'.

All it asks me is my first and last name and the email address. I can't be getting this wrong LoL.

Can someone shed some light on all these activities please?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Addie.9 said:
Hi everyone!

Two days after the telephonic inquiry with the Bank branch, I got a mail from Job bank stating that 'your job bank account has been deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate....

When i try doing that, I get an error message 'one or more of the provided answers does not match our records'.

All it asks me is my first and last name and the email address. I can't be getting this wrong LoL.

Can someone shed some light on all these activities please?
DO NOT use the link provided in the deactivation notification mail.

Go to the usual Job Bank website and login with your credentials normally as if nothing ever happened. It'll ask you to change your password, so change it and everything will be ok like before.

Job Bank IT support Team ;)

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Senior Members,

My express entry application status shows "closed" since COPR is already issued but not the PR or SIN as still not landed in Canada. Now, I am trying to activate my job bank account to which it says the following.
Important
Your Express Entry information must be revalidated.
If you have an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code, enter them below.
If you now have a permanent Social Insurance Number, enter it below.
You must update this information to continue using Job Bank’s Job Match service.

Now when I enter the express entry profile number and job validation code which was issued six months back it says the following.
Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

It seems that since application is closed so it is neither accepting profile number nor the validation code. Since I have not yet SIN issued I have not way to proceed. PLEASE HELP. Thanks in anticipation.