+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank Deactivated by Mistake

HEYHEY

May 27, 2017
Hi to All,

I was viewing my Job Bank Profile and by mistake I have pressed the button to deactivate the account, but I have re-activate it soon after.

Can this somehow affect my EE profile in the IRCC pool? Will the profile still be active in the pool?

Thanking you in advance for your replies.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you able to login to jobbank. If so then check if you can find the re activate button if such a thing exists.

login to EE profile & check the jobbank status says ?

May be you need to register a new jobbank account with your old EE number if any the above are not possible.

Please wait for more replies to check if someone with the same issue can share his experience.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi to All,

I was viewing my Job Bank Profile and by mistake I have pressed the button to deactivate the account, but I have re-activate it soon after.

Can this somehow affect my EE profile in the IRCC pool? Will the profile still be active in the pool?

Thanking you in advance for your replies.
Just press Active button and you should have something like your profile is Active. It doesn't make impact on your EE profile unless you have submitted documents after ITA or Nomination. Active profile means you are visible to employers and provinces.

I hope you got your answer.

HEYHEY

May 27, 2017
Just press Active button and you should have something like your profile is Active. It doesn't make impact on your EE profile unless you have submitted documents after ITA or Nomination. Active profile means you are visible to employers and provinces.

I hope you got your answer.
Hi BillHyatt

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have re-activate it immediately after so it was only deactivated for just few seconds.

No I have not submitted any docs for ITA but I have a pending NOI, would this affect?