+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOB BANK ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE TO INACTIVITY. WHAT TO DO?

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi all,

Is there anyone here experienced the same? when i logged in to my job bank (job match) account it says that it was suspended due to inactivity. I sent letter to job bank weeks ago but no reply received up to this date. I read somewhere that for EE applicant we only need to have one job bank account. I'm afraid that this will affect my profile. Please guide me through this if anyone of you has idea.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovecorazn said:
Hi all,

Is there anyone here experienced the same? when i logged in to my job bank (job match) account it says that it was suspended due to inactivity. I sent letter to job bank weeks ago but no reply received up to this date. I read somewhere that for EE applicant we only need to have one job bank account. I'm afraid that this will affect my profile. Please guide me through this if anyone of you has idea.
Have you created an account here? https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/

I don't think that one gets suspended due to inactivity at all.

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Have you created an account here? https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/

I don't think that one gets suspended due to inactivity at all.
yes, its wer i created. After entry of my log-in name and password, it says that " your account is suspended due to inactivity" what should i do? will this one affect my ee profile? since we are assigned with job seeker validation code

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovecorazn said:
yes, its wer i created. After entry of my log-in name and password, it says that " your account is suspended due to inactivity" what should i do? will this one affect my ee profile? since we are assigned with job seeker validation code
As far as I know, it doesn't affect your EE profile anymore.

Jbs

Apr 20, 2015
I reviewed an email few weeks ago that my job Bank will be suspended due to inactivity . I logged in and got it up and running . I'm not sure if it will affect your ee profile but check your cic account . What does that say ? If your cic ee page says job Bank is suspended then u need to get it running again . I won't take a chance and not fix this .

Jbs

Apr 20, 2015
If u can't fix this . I would say delete the profile and make a new one . That way you are certain that everything is up to date and don't have to worry . I'm sure u can't afford not to get an ita because your job Bank was suspended . I would rather do that if I can't fix this problem unless u get the job Bank up and running .

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Jbs said:
If u can't fix this . I would say delete the profile and make a new one . That way you are certain that everything is up to date and don't have to worry . I'm sure u can't afford not to get an ita because your job Bank was suspended . I would rather do that if I can't fix this problem unless u get the job Bank up and running .
Hi Jbs,

thanks alot for the input. It's already fixed now after i mailed job bank, though it took them some time to do it. ;=)

shahzad123

Sep 7, 2015
lovecorazn said:
Hi all,

Hello
I am having same problem plz help me out... on which email address u emailed job bank?? Let me know
Waiting