+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank Account suspended. Does it matter??

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
I just got an email from Job Bank Admin that my job bank account is suspended due to inactivity. Can it affect the decision on my file? ECAS status is currently "In Process" for more than a month.

Also I don't how to re activate it. Seems like the only way to contact them is through the forms in "contact us" section and I have already sent a few emails in the last couple of weeks and no response whatsoever!

Anybody else who's in the same boat?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
m_dewan33 said:
I just got an email from Job Bank Admin that my job bank account is suspended due to inactivity. Can it affect the decision on my file? ECAS status is currently "In Process" for more than a month.

Also I don't how to re activate it. Seems like the only way to contact them is through the forms in "contact us" section and I have already sent a few emails in the last couple of weeks and no response whatsoever!

Login to your jobbank account and in the rigth upper corner you are going to see an option (just by clicking it) to reactivate your profile. If you do not login to your account you are not going to be able to reactivate it.

I do not think that it is going to affect your application at all because jobbank is not running 100% yet.

Good luck.

anupamroy7

Jan 19, 2015
m_dewan33 said:

I dont think it matters. Mine was also showing a month before I got my PR and I didnt reactivate it.