+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank Account Suspended after AOR

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Over the past week, I got the following system-generated account suspension warnings due to inactivity.

Your Job Bank account, registered to FIRST NAME LAST NAME at xyz@gmail.com, is to be suspended due to inactivity. To ensure this does not happen, please sign in to your account before it is suspended.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

The Job Bank Team

I tried several times to log in and to retrieve my password. I ended up getting the message that my email account was not registered. This is not accurate since this is the only one I use and had registered successfully with Job Bank when I created my EE profile back in January. Also, it's this same email id that was listed in their message as well.

I immediately contacted them via the link provided in their communication and got an automated response with a reference number.

This morning, I got another notice stating that my account has in fact been suspended. I instantly sent them another request asking for the account to be reactivated and received yet another automated response with a new reference number.

In both cases, they have listed a response time of 5 business days.

My question is: will my suspended Job Bank account have an impact on my open EE application? I received an AOR in May.

Has anyone else faced something similar?

Appreciate any/all advice!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zero impact on your application processing. It is a required condition only for activation of EE profile for now. As you already have an ITA, the JB profile has no further role in your application except for sending some random job matches off and on.

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Zero impact on your application processing. It is a required condition only for activation of EE profile for now. As you already have an ITA, the JB profile has no further role in your application except for sending some random job matches off and on.
Thank you, as always, for your prompt and valuable input!

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simone.hamati said:
I have the same situation, and now my account is suspended. What Should I do?
I followed the link which led me to a web form. That's how I contacted them requesting that my account be reinstated. Still waiting to hear back. This being said, given my NOC, I've barely seen anything of relevance to me on the Job Bank. So, as Asivad Anac has said, if there's zero impact if account is suspended post ITA, I wouldn't worry too much.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi ! I'm facing similar issue. The difference is that I haven't received AOR yet. And the job bank is not accepting my email id, first name or second name non of which have changed. Can anyone guide? I've emailed them

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AK1285 said:
Hi ! I'm facing similar issue. The difference is that I haven't received AOR yet. And the job bank is not accepting my email id, first name or second name non of which have changed. Can anyone guide? I've emailed them
go for change password and log in again. try this.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
its not working that way! I guess the site is out of order, because it isnt accepting my first name, last name or email id, and saying " Any fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields." very weird!

bestofluck said:
go for change password and log in again. try this.