+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job after PG Diploma

sushmitapadhi

May 19, 2014
Hey,
I am planning to do PGDip in international management in Canada. I am going to apply to Humber, Seneca, George Brown and Centennial.

I just want to know if getting a job after my PGDip is easy in Canada? And what would be the average salary after this course?

Your answers will be really appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,
Sushmita

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Forget about job and salary. First try to get study visa. I have acceptance letter from sheridan for same course. Can you please share your previous education, ielts bands, your age etc

sushmitapadhi

May 19, 2014
Hahaha... I wish I could forget about it but I cant. I do plan to work there after my course, so I need to be sure investing money there will be worthwhile.
I still have a year to go before I start applying.. So I haven't given my ielts.. Though I am confident I'll get good. English is my strongest subject. Doesn't mean I am over confident though :p
I am doing my bba in India right now, just finished my second year.

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
You don't need to worry about those things now. You can't predict your future. First finish your bba. Even after you get an offer from any of those colleges you can't say if you wil get a job. That depends on your interview skills. Wherever you go getting a job depends on how you perform. Anyways this is all way ahead in the future, almost 2yrs. Don't worry management programs always have job opportunities everywhere.

sushmitapadhi

May 19, 2014
Thank you. I know it's quite far in the future, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. :) Thanks for the information though, it does put me a little at ease. :)