UNKNOWN
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 3 2022
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
Feb 14 2022 Upfront
how about your peers? Did they land themselves with decent jobs?

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Did you have any professional experiences prior to your MBA? Any canadian experience? How many jobs did you apply for and how many interviews did you attend? If let's say, you applied for 100 jobs but only got 10 interviews then review your CV. If you got 50-60 interviews and still didn't get any offer then work on your interview skills.

Reactions: YVR123

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Did you have any professional experiences prior to your MBA? Any canadian experience? How many jobs did you apply for and how many interviews did you attend? If let's say, you applied for 100 jobs but only got 10 interviews then review your CV. If you got 50-60 interviews and still didn't get any offer then work on your interview skills.
thanks for your help.I have 8 years experience prior to MBA in Canada but it was in INDIA and GULF as sales engineer but I have done MBA with Finance from Brock University.I dont have Canadian experience.Till now I have applied for around 40 jobs and attended 6 interviews ,some interviews even two rounds but could not get final offer letter.Still tying daily.I have modified CV with help of career devlopment department of Brock University.Thanks again and please guide further.

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
May I ask which job level have you been applying for? Since you don't have any Canadian experience in addition to the fact that you are more likely to introduce yourself to a brand new industry, you may want to target entry level jobs first.
And don't forget to use your network, simply applying on their website won't give you a hard chance to get selected. I will say connect to the alumni at your university, do some volunteer work at your community, go out and meet people and tell them about yourself.
I believe you can still improve your CV. Focus on hard skills, eliminate all unnecessary stuffs (profile, full address, characteristics, hobbies..). Add on a volunteer section on your CV and you will be surprise on how much it can help.

Reactions: goddessxine

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
May I ask which job level have you been applying for? Since you don't have any Canadian experience in addition to the fact that you are more likely to introduce yourself to a brand new industry, you may want to target entry level jobs first.
And don't forget to use your network, simply applying on their website won't give you a hard chance to get selected. I will say connect to the alumni at your university, do some volunteer work at your community, go out and meet people and tell them about yourself.
I believe you can still improve your CV. Focus on hard skills, eliminate all unnecessary stuffs (profile, full address, characteristics, hobbies..). Add on a volunteer section on your CV and you will be surprise on how much it can help.
Thanks a lot.Though I am doing most of the things suggested by you but still i will follow the ways mentioned by you and moment i get an offer letter i will inform you.thanks again