+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JES_ON Need your help on VISA OFFICER COMMENTS in GCMS

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend applied for GCMS on JUNE 10 and received the GCMS notes yesterday..

This is what it says in the comments:

Application Received: 2012/08/29
ELIGIBILITY: IN PROGRESS
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
HIRV:
CRIMINILITY: IN PROGRESS
MEDICAL: NOT STATED

FOSS/GCMS check: no adverse information. Temporary resident status authorized during cec qualifying period. Civil status: never married, no spouse/CLP and children declared. Work Experience: NOC 6332 declared, Baker for XXX from 2009/08/01 to 2011/08/05, according to employment letter. Letter states that PA worked an average of 30hrs but also states that PA worked 865hrs from 2010/07/06 to 2011/08/05, which is inconsistent as this is an average of about 15 hours for this business during the qualifying period. Duties do appear to confirm to NOC.
Also declares NOC 2283, performance Tester for YYYY Consultants from October 2011 to 2012/06/12 for a total of 1125 hours, according to employment letter. Letter states that the PA worked 37.5 hrs. Per week but once again this is inconsistent as the total number of hours worked would be achieved is PA worked 35 hrs. /week or less. Duties do appear to confirm to NOC. Total amount of FTE work during the qualifying period that appears evident is about 1900HRS. More than one year. At face Value, supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate one year of experience in this NOC Code.

Due to Inconsistencies, further review may be prudent. Language: IELTS submitted, meets benchmarks for work experience at thus skill level.
Education: Canadian credential graduate to demonstrate at least 2 years FTE studies in Canada. All required PC's received and there seems to be no A00/00/00 concerns evident. No additional docs required at this time.

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
Re: Need help on VISA OFFICER COMMENTS in GCMS

did you ordered GCMS under Privacy Act OR under Right to Information Act??

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Need help on VISA OFFICER COMMENTS in GCMS

sara007 said:
did you ordered GCMS under Privacy Act OR under Right to Information Act??
The post is on behalf of my friend.... and he did select Privacy Act....

Aussieaussie!

Mar 12, 2013
Hmm, how did they figure out the 865 hours? Did he say in total how many hours he did in the letter? I would of just stuck with the average of 30 a week.

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aussieaussie! said:
Hmm, how did they figure out the 865 hours? Did he say in total how many hours he did in the letter? I would of just stuck with the average of 30 a week.
as he applied last year,,, i guess the requirements were minimum of 37.5 hrs per week at that time....

Btw I will try to find our more information from him..

Aussieaussie!

Mar 12, 2013
honeysingh said:
as he applied last year,,, i guess the requirements were minimum of 37.5 hrs per week at that time....

Btw I will try to find our more information from him..
So weeks he worked less than 37.5 hours they don't count? So meaning they only count weeks that were full time...?

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aussieaussie! said:
So weeks he worked less than 37.5 hours they don't count? So meaning they only count weeks that were full time...?
No Idea, and he did 2 years of education in canada , he is eligible with only 1 year of experience 1900hrs only.

Aussieaussie!

Mar 12, 2013
honeysingh said:
No Idea, and he did 2 years of education in canada , he is eligible with only 1 year of experience 1900hrs only.
wait when did he graduate and receive his graduation work permit? Off campus work permit experience do not count from what I've heard.

Aussieaussie!

Mar 12, 2013
honeysingh said:
Total amount of FTE work during the qualifying period that appears evident is about 1900HRS. More than one year. At face Value, supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate one year of experience in this NOC Code.
[/b]
I missed this part.

From this specific part of the notes the officer knows the applicant has shown proof that he has done one year of experience in Canada. I wouldn't have your friend worry just yet, the officer clearly states in this part that he has gained the one year experience and has sufficient documents to prove it. Though the notes before that did have me raise eyebrows, however because of this part of the notes take it as good news I guess?

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aussieaussie! said:
I missed this part.

From this specific part of the notes the officer knows the applicant has shown proof that he has done one year of experience in Canada. I wouldn't have your friend worry just yet, the officer clearly states in this part that he has gained the one year experience and has sufficient documents to prove it. Though the notes before that did have me raise eyebrows, however because of this part of the notes take it as good news I guess?
Yeah Hopefully ... he is planning to see a laywer today and I also suggested him to apply another GCMS request....May be something must have done from the last 1 month...

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
honeysingh said:
My friend applied for GCMS on JUNE 10 and received the GCMS notes yesterday..

OK, but did you have a specific question?

The inconsistencies in work hours do create credibility issues for the applicant. If he/she can explain them, it might be worth a letter. This will possibly cause a delay in processing.

canadacec2012

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got GCMS notes today. i am bit worry about 2 statements in GCMS notes (red colour )

i applied CEC with 2 years experience,but as per VO notes it says 12 months .

i did understand A35/36/37 means ??

Please advise.

Application Received: 2012/oct
HIRV:

FOSS/GCMS Check : No adverse info.Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period.Civil status -Married,Spouse. Work experience :2283 NOC declared, information system testing technicians.Worked full time for ABC inc for Client XYZ Inc as software tester from 2010-may to 2012-july (date of employment letter).supporting docs appear to demonstrate experience in this NOC code.Apperars to meet 12 months canadaian skilled work experience criteria.Review recommended. Language :IELTS submitted, meet benchmarks for work experience at Type O,A skill level. Education : No Canadian Credential granted.
All required PCs received and there seems to be no A35/36/37 concerns evident No Additional docs required at this time.

ahm2307

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
canadacec2012 said:
I got GCMS notes today. i am bit worry about 2 statements in GCMS notes (red colour )

i applied CEC with 2 years experience,but as per VO notes it says 12 months .

i did understand A35/36/37 means ??

Please advise.

Application Received: 2012/oct
HIRV:

FOSS/GCMS Check : No adverse info.Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period.Civil status -Married,Spouse. Work experience :2283 NOC declared, information system testing technicians.Worked full time for ABC inc for Client XYZ Inc as software tester from 2010-may to 2012-july (date of employment letter).supporting docs appear to demonstrate experience in this NOC code.Apperars to meet 12 months canadaian skilled work experience criteria.Review recommended. Language :IELTS submitted, meet benchmarks for work experience at Type O,A skill level. Education : No Canadian Credential granted.
All required PCs received and there seems to be no A35/36/37 concerns evident No Additional docs required at this time.
I'm confused by the first highlighted red portion.

There's nothing to worry about regarding the second portion. S/he's just saying that your police certificates look clean.

canadacec2012

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahm2307 said:
I'm confused by the first highlighted red portion.

There's nothing to worry about regarding the second portion. S/he's just saying that your police certificates look clean.
Thanks ahm2307.

any advise on the first points.