+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Japanese paystubs translation

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello,
I worked 1 year + in Japan 10 years ago and I would like to add my paystubs and contract to my work experience in my PR application. I already have a reference letter from that previous employer but just to be sure, I'll add those to my file. Problem is, everything is in Japanese. Should I get everything translated? It would be around 12 paystubs and a 5 pages contract...
Thanks for your help,
Best
Elsa

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I worked 1 year + in Japan 10 years ago and I would like to add my paystubs and contract to my work experience in my PR application. I already have a reference letter from that previous employer but just to be sure, I'll add those to my file. Problem is, everything is in Japanese. Should I get everything translated? It would be around 12 paystubs and a 5 pages contract...
Thanks for your help,
Best
Elsa
If this work experience was over 10 years ago then it is completely irrelevant and you shouldn't be bothering getting documents to prove such experience.

If it is still within 10 years then yes, anything not in English or French must be translated.

Also, do you want to build a snowman?

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
If this work experience was over 10 years ago then it is completely irrelevant and you shouldn't be bothering getting documents to prove such experience.

If it is still within 10 years then yes, anything not in English or French must be translated.

Also, do you want to build a snowman?
Cmon man, let it gooooooo!
Anyway, this experience was a bit less than 10 years ago (2008-2009), and I honestly think it's still relevant for my NOC (not the "princess" NOC, sorry to disappoint).
It just sucks to have to pay for 12 pages of translation...Maybe one or 2 paystubs would do?

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cmon man, let it gooooooo!
Anyway, this experience was a bit less than 10 years ago (2008-2009), and I honestly think it's still relevant for my NOC (not the "princess" NOC, sorry to disappoint).
It just sucks to have to pay for 12 pages of translation...Maybe one or 2 paystubs would do?
Don't bother translating every single paystub, 2 or 3 pay stubs should be sufficient.

Reactions: broutilde