+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January TRU 2020

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
I applied for Business Administration in Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops. Have not gotten offer letter yet.
You'll be sent a conditional admission letter
To reply the acceptance letter, send your transcript (directly from your university)
And also payment of your tution fees
Before sending the final admission letter to process your Visa

Endaline

Aug 23, 2019
You'll be sent a conditional admission letter
To reply the acceptance letter, send your transcript (directly from your university)
And also payment of your tution fees
Before sending the final admission letter to process your Visa
Like how many days/weeks will it take to get the acceptance letter? Did you send the transcript through courier service or email.
What course did you apply for?

Miracle_V

Aug 26, 2019
I got my conditional admission like 2weeks after I applied....they gave me 21days to fill the acceptance letter and send it back
30 days to send my transcript in a sealed envelope(directly from my university using courier)
45days to pay my tuition fees
So I did all that before the deadline and got the final admission letter immediately

Endaline

Aug 23, 2019
I got my conditional admission like 2weeks after I applied....they gave me 21days to fill the acceptance letter and send it back
30 days to send my transcript in a sealed envelope(directly from my university using courier)
45days to pay my tuition fees
So I did all that before the deadline and got the final admission letter immediately
I've gotten the conditional admission, I'm yet to receive the acceptance letter

Oh, thanks. What course did you apply for and which country are you applying from?

Bukola86

Sep 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am in the process of applying for MBA in Thompson Rivers University but need clarification on the application.
I have a first degree in Agric and a second bachelors degree in Applied Accounting. My Question is Should i exclude the first bachelor degree in Agric from the application since its not relevant to the proposed discipline (MBA) ?

Can it affect my chances of getting admission in the school if included in the application?

Thank You

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Just sent my transcript and other documents to them yesterday
PBD Business Administration
Nigeria too
Hey,
I have just filled the pre assessment form on 24th dec For the same course. How much time do they take to revert back?