+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January SDS 2022 Questions

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Anyone waiting for the decision have plans to defer to next intake? Does anyone know further procedures if we defer to next intake without getting a decision, regarding raising webform?

chimmu

Dec 14, 2021
Congrats... I applied on 20th Oct'21 (SDS). Biometrics on 29th Oct'21. Medical done in Sept'21. What do you think are the chances? What was your timeline. Please reply.
SDS
Application Submitted:Oct 4
Biometrics Updated : Oct 24
Medical Updated: Nov 8
PPR:Got Dec 16
Ontario Canada
From India

rsdapshis

Feb 6, 2022
For January intake
Applied on 13 th November
Biometric 25 th
Any hope to get approval before January.
Anyone plz?
Hi Anishadeepak

I was just wondering if you were able to get your Passport Request in time? and if so what date did you receive it?

Thanks

rsdapshis

Feb 6, 2022
Deferred to next intake bcz till now only medical was updated. I dnt think i will get my ppr soon
Hi Anishadeepak

If you were deferred, did your school tell you that it would affect your SDS application?

I am guessing still no Passport Request then as it will only be for next semester?

Thanks

Anishadeepak

Nov 28, 2021
There is no issues in deferring the start date , once we receive ppr for a course it will valid for one year , later we need to extend validity .
Even my medical is just upated one week before so it is impossible to ger ppr for jan intake

rsdapshis

Feb 6, 2022
There is no issues in deferring the start date , once we receive ppr for a course it will valid for one year , later we need to extend validity .
Even my medical is just upated one week before so it is impossible to ger ppr for jan intake
When you speak about the medical updating, do you know of a timeframe of how long it takes before an answer comes for the PPR after the medical is updated?