+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January SDS 2022 Questions

SNA77

Oct 6, 2021
Hi everyone! Working towards studying in Quebec from Jan 2022.
Is it impossible for a SDS application for January '22 to be looked at if it is submitted now?
And this may be a silly question, but can I book a biometric appointment prior to receiving a BRL??
Any answers would help me out, thanks!!

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Hi everyone! Working towards studying in Quebec from Jan 2022.
Is it impossible for a SDS application for January '22 to be looked at if it is submitted now?
And this may be a silly question, but can I book a biometric appointment prior to receiving a BRL??
Any answers would help me out, thanks!!
Biometrics appointment can be booked before even filing the visa.I'd say If you are getting a biometrics appointment slot before December, you can give it a shot,just make sure to check the tuition fee refund policy with your college/Uni and the deferal policy.Good luck.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Go ahead and apply but giving biometrics quickly will be the biggest challenge. You may still get a decision by January

Reactions: SNA77

SNA77

Oct 6, 2021
Go ahead and apply but giving biometrics quickly will be the biggest challenge. You may still get a decision by January
Thank you! I had another question about the Document Checklist and Visa Specific Checklist (India, in my case). Should I upload them attached to my ''Client Info'' letter along with all the supporting docs?
I don't have access to a printer at this point. Can i type out the questions on the study permit questionaire and answers and use that as a pdf?

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you! I had another question about the Document Checklist and Visa Specific Checklist (India, in my case). Should I upload them attached to my ''Client Info'' letter along with all the supporting docs?
I don't have access to a printer at this point. Can i type out the questions on the study permit questionaire and answers and use that as a pdf?
You need to download the forms and open it with Adobe reader and fill in the details.No need of a printer.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
The study permit form 1294 and TRV forms need to be downloaded, filled, saved and uploaded. Certain other forms like the family information form needs to br filled printed signed and then scanned and uploaded.
If you are submitting your application online (recommended) then the instructions are mentioned online. You need access to at least a commercial print shop as there will be at least a couple of forms to be printed

Reactions: Stringer_Bell_786