+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January Intake visa processing time

bhogal_aman

Oct 22, 2018
Hi folks,

What is currently the student visa processing time for January intake ?

Is the process of online visa application faster than offline?

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
Hi it depends on the place you are submiting them. I applied to study permit 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting my expected time was 5 weeks so i must be patient. which is hard to do i applied October 10th. hopefully i will receive a letter in the next 3 weeks.

bhogal_aman

Oct 22, 2018
Hi it depends on the place you are submiting them. I applied to study permit 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting my expected time was 5 weeks so i must be patient. which is hard to do i applied October 10th. hopefully i will receive a letter in the next 3 weeks.
From where are you applying and to which university?

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
i applied from Honduras central america. to university of Winnipeg, i even sent my first part of the tuition just waiting for the study permit along side my wife's visa and work permit and my boys visa. all of them in the same application

bhogal_aman

Oct 22, 2018
I am from India, have just completed my bachelors(4 year degree program) in electronics and communication engineering. I got admission offer from Simon Fraser University for spring 2019 intake

I'll be applying for student permit(visa) this weekend

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
best wishes, i hope you get your visa . in the cic page you can find the expected time for your approval. But dont wait to long to do it the end of the year comes fast and you dont want to be out cause of time.