+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

january intake deadlines ??? plzzz suggest....

KRUTHI

Mar 22, 2014
when are the deadlines for applying to universities in computer science for jan intake???(is it late to apply in may???if not wht are the chances for my admission??)

if possible plzzz suggest list of universities open to apply now..... interested to apply for ms in computer science(course based) with co-op program :)

my profile :

graduation : 75%(0 backlogs)(2013 passed out)
ielts : 7.0(overall band)

please suggest............. :)

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
KRUTHI said:
when are the deadlines for applying to universities in computer science for jan intake???(is it late to apply in may???if not wht are the chances for my admission??)

if possible plzzz suggest list of universities open to apply now..... interested to apply for ms in computer science(course based) with co-op program :)

my profile :

graduation : 75%(0 backlogs)(2013 passed out)
ielts : 7.0(overall band)

please suggest............. :)
Hi Kruthi.

Your profile is good enough to get into the mid level universities. You have a lot of chances. Use this website to list down universities and programs of your choice www.aucc.ca . After that you can check the universities websites for their deadline. I don't think so its late yet. But I would suggest before you apply, you better drop email to the program coordinator to know the status of applications whether they are accepting or not.

Good Luck