Med's Request
FEB.23,2013
Med's Done....
FEB.28,2013
VISA ISSUED...
MALAPIT NA...;)
LANDED..........
IN GOD'S PLAN...
Unionized foreign services officers are returning to the negotiating table on Monday, June 3, following a request from the Treasury Board Secretariat, according to the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO).

“Targeted withdrawals” of service will continue until the contents of the Treasury Board's offer are known, the union said, but it plans to unilaterally suspend all withdrawals on May 31 as “a demonstration of goodwill and to foster a positive environment for talks” with the Treasury Board.

PAFSO members have withdrawn services this week in three international locations, and three geadquarters divisions at the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.

The affected missions and work units are: Manila, Cairo, Canada's Permanent Mission to the Organization of Amercian States in Washington, D.C., and the International Economic Relations & Summits Division, North America Policy & Relations Division, and Hemispheric Affairs Division in Ottawa.

In addition, all remaining PAFSO members are engaged in the eighth week of a work-to-rule campaign at headquarters and posts abroad.

The union has a strike mandate from its members, as 82 per cent voted in favour of job action after contract talks broke down on Jan. 31. It has been in a legal strike position since April 2.

PAFSO claims its members are paid between $3,000 and $14,000 less than counterparts in comparable occupational groups. It is seeking wage increases to allow them to catch up with other federal government professionals such as economists, commerce officers and lawyers.

leextream

Sep 6, 2012
Silang Cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept-06-2012
AOR Received.
Sept-17-2012
Med's Request
Sept-17-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-28-2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 26, 2013
LANDED..........
March 03, 2013
Jaina_Fel said:
hello po, new to this thread, i hope someone can help me out a bit.

i recently got a refusal for a canadian study permit. due to lack of establishment in the PH - my whole family are already canadian PRs.

just looking at other options now so i was just wondering, if i do get a job in canada, are my chances at getting a work visa better?
yes if you qualified for that job e.g experinces and education, if the company ur working to has a good reputation to workers specially to foreign and if they cant find locals for that job or the locals stay longer. If you got the three of that even most of your families are PR now you have a big chance to come and work in canada.

sing_kit08

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25,2013
Med's Request
January 29,2013
Med's Done....
February 01,2013 (February 21,2013 to CEM)
Passport Req..
March 21,2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 28,2014
Hanazan said:
Unionized foreign services officers are returning to the negotiating table on Monday, June 3, following a request from the Treasury Board Secretariat, according to the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO).

“Targeted withdrawals” of service will continue until the contents of the Treasury Board's offer are known, the union said, but it plans to unilaterally suspend all withdrawals on May 31 as “a demonstration of goodwill and to foster a positive environment for talks” with the Treasury Board.

PAFSO members have withdrawn services this week in three international locations, and three geadquarters divisions at the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.

The affected missions and work units are: Manila, Cairo, Canada's Permanent Mission to the Organization of Amercian States in Washington, D.C., and the International Economic Relations & Summits Division, North America Policy & Relations Division, and Hemispheric Affairs Division in Ottawa.

In addition, all remaining PAFSO members are engaged in the eighth week of a work-to-rule campaign at headquarters and posts abroad.

The union has a strike mandate from its members, as 82 per cent voted in favour of job action after contract talks broke down on Jan. 31. It has been in a legal strike position since April 2.

PAFSO claims its members are paid between $3,000 and $14,000 less than counterparts in comparable occupational groups. It is seeking wage increases to allow them to catch up with other federal government professionals such as economists, commerce officers and lawyers.
hmmm ano po ibig sabihin nito? ::) sensya na po d ako masyado updated sa forum medyo busy sa work ::) ::) salamat sa magrereply ;D

winstonlim03

Jun 20, 2013
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
canadian embassy manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 08,2013
AOR Received.
february 11,2013
Med's Request
march 14,2013
Med's Done....
march 21,2013 may 28,2013 to CEM
hello,

application submitted to cem: feb 8,2013
received to cem: feb 11, 2013
medical request: march 14,2013
done medical: march 21, 2013
med. result to cem: may 27,2013
job title: 6641

sana makuha na po natin ung twp visa by the end june. gud luck po sa atin god bless us all

Jun 3, 2013
@ sing_kit08 and kesh16 it simply means na the main reason why there were delays in the processing of applications it was because of the officers' ongoing salary issues apparently.. They resumed operations on june 3 2013. I guess, there is reAlly nothing we can do at this moment but to wait for the results. I myself is very upset because of this completely inefficient and seemed to be disorganized process.. I hope there is customer satisfaction survey for them, and we all know they are gonna fail. Sorry for ranting, im just disgusted by all this.. :mad:

ronie21

Mar 20, 2013
Hi guys!
My Details:
Appln picked up: JANUARY 28,2013
Appln sent to Embassy: JANUARY 29, 2013

NO INFORMATION YET COMING FROM EMBASSY

icemann

May 31, 2013
help pls.
Ano pong ilalagay sa expected start and end dates of your work in Canada(IMM1295)

Saka need pa po ba ng proof of funds and submit ng resume?Thanks for our help.

dat_girl

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSTP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 08, 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
PER - Aug 08, 2014
File Transfer...
ECAS: Process started Oct 17, 2014
Med's Request
Oct 22, 2014 together with RPRF request
Med's Done....
Oct 27, 2014
icemann said:
help pls.
Ano pong ilalagay sa expected start and end dates of your work in Canada(IMM1295)

Saka need pa po ba ng proof of funds and submit ng resume?Thanks for our help.
maglagay k lang ng date mga by next 4mos (e.g Oct 2013 - Oct 2015) pra may allowance p ang pagprocess ng visa mo.

proof of funds: no need UNLESS ksama mo ang family mo sa application.

icemann

May 31, 2013
dat_girl said:
maglagay k lang ng date mga by next 4mos (e.g Oct 2013 - Oct 2015) pra may allowance p ang pagprocess ng visa mo.

proof of funds: no need UNLESS ksama mo ang family mo sa application.
Thank you po sa reply it means a lot............

sing_kit08

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25,2013
Med's Request
January 29,2013
Med's Done....
February 01,2013 (February 21,2013 to CEM)
Passport Req..
March 21,2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 28,2014
beingsopatient said:
@ sing_kit08 and kesh16 it simply means na the main reason why there were delays in the processing of applications it was because of the officers' ongoing salary issues apparently.. They resumed operations on june 3 2013. I guess, there is reAlly nothing we can do at this moment but to wait for the results. I myself is very upset because of this completely inefficient and seemed to be disorganized process.. I hope there is customer satisfaction survey for them, and we all know they are gonna fail. Sorry for ranting, im just disgusted by all this.. :mad:
salamat sa reply ;D godbless

kesh16

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
application submitted to cem: jan 3,2013
received to cem: unknown
medical request: feb 13,2013
done medical: feb 26, 2013
med. result to cem: unknown

guys di ko po alam kung kelan nareceive ng embassy ung application ko and when kung nakita nila result ng medical ko, paano po ba nllman un? thank u po.

hopefully makuha na natin ang visa ntn this june, godbless us all, just keep on praying... God is everywhere.

pearlyshell

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sing_kit08 said:
salamat sa reply ;D godbless
hello singkit..meron ako post sa Oct-Nov thread pkibasa n lng, makakatulong din s inyo ung info n binigay ko dun pag nagkavisa n kayo..napagod n ako magtype..sabihin mo din kay tintot busy busyhan..