Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
Hello everyone!

I saw there was a thread for January 2020 outland spousal sponsorship, so I figured I'd go ahead and make a thread for inland :)

olusehun made a Google Docs spreadsheet where you can share your application's timeline: here.

The OP on the January 2020 outland spousal sponsorship thread also posted several useful links -- see the original post here.

Good luck, everyone!

Reactions: Rajeeeva

Rajeeeva

Jan 30, 2020
Hi i’m implied status come here as a visitor then got work permit now give application to renew work permit i going to married next month my spouse candian citizen can we apply for spouse sponsor application while waiting for work permit approval.or i have to wait for decision or take with draw from work permit application thanks

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi i’m implied status come here as a visitor then got work permit now give application to renew work permit i going to married next month my spouse candian citizen can we apply for spouse sponsor application while waiting for work permit approval.or i have to wait for decision or take with draw from work permit application thanks
since you are not married yet, it would be wise to wait for the decision of your work permit. Withdrawing it might put you out of status. If you have status by the time you apply for PR, you can decide to apply for open work permit as well

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello everyone!

I saw there was a thread for January 2020 outland spousal sponsorship, so I figured I'd go ahead and make a thread for inland :)

olusehun made a Google Docs spreadsheet where you can share your application's timeline: here.

The OP on the January 2020 outland spousal sponsorship thread also posted several useful links -- see the original post here.

Good luck, everyone!
I've seen there is another thread for inland feb 2020 which seem to be more active than this once

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/february-2020-inland-sponsorship.676386/

SanDhu61

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
hi! i applied for spousal with owp today.What is the processing time right now?