+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

tommywu9192

May 28, 2015
Just submit my application. My should be under CEC. Normally how long does it take to process CEC application these days?

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Hello guys, can you please tell me how long pcc is valid from india, I did mine in oct 2016 and went india in nov 2016?
Do i need to get new one?

Please reply

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Guys ,

I got ITA in JAN 4th draw.

I am working with multinational IT company in Canada on ICT work permit as permanent employee.

My work permit is getting expired in next 4 months.

I have claimed 50 additional points in express entry so even after permanent job do I need to provide any offer of employment which is valid for next 1 year? or I can just provide my current job offer?
permanent associate are applicable for this ?

Also , Can you please guide me what to submit in Offer of employment and letter of employment?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
solanki123 said:
Hello guys, can you please tell me how long pcc is valid from india, I did mine in oct 2016 and went india in nov 2016?

Please reply
I am not an expert, but my understanding is: October 2016 PCC valid for 12 months, but must be no more than 6 months old when you submit it. If you apply for a PCC after you leave and do not return to India, it is valid ongoing.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
solanki123 said:

Please reply
Hi,
As per I know u need to redo it ur PCC because u did in oct and than u traveled in Nov. If u does not travel after your PCC than it will valid for 12 months or valid more coz u didnt went back in the country to do crime. Now what if u did some crime in nov , but still ur pcc record clear because u had done in oct. This is what i understand and few of my friend were same situation as u and they did PCC again.

Good Luck...

Thank you

Anjana22

Jan 20, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum. Received ITA on 4th Jan 2017, CRS - 474, so excited. My number is 919871818989. Pls add me on the whatsapp group.

Our document collection is halfway done and we are working with a consultancy for this.

I am the PA while my husband is the accompanying applicant. I have a doubt, can someone help clarify?

I have the experience letter in the specified format from each of my 5 employers including current. So there is no issue there. But we have also declared my husband's current employment in our EE application (current employment - 4 yrs and ongoing, past - 3+ years). While we do have the experience letter in the specified format from the previous employer, my husband is not in a position to share our plans with the current employer and thus can not get the experience letter from them in the specified format. Also with his current employer, every single document - appointment letter, increment letter(s), payslips is on an internal portal. He can print it out but not download it... what should we do in this case? pls advise.

Cheers!

Pari10

Jan 13, 2017
Hi
I have some questions.
I have 3 years and 1 month experience in my current job. The thing is that I have work experience in other NOCs too. Now, should I mention all of them in my work history? Doesn't make them confused about my main NOC?

Thank you so much

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pari10 said:
Hi
I have some questions.
I have 3 years and 1 month experience in my current job. The thing is that I have work experience in other NOCs too. Now, should I mention all of them in my work history? Doesn't make them confused about my main NOC?

Thank you so much
If you want to claim points for such work experience then yes, you can mention them.

Otherwise it is not mandatory for you to do so.

Jonn Jonzz

Nov 12, 2016
hi guys i have one small question, any explanation or advice will be appreciated.

okay so i worked for a single company for 5 years and held two different positions. Now at the document check list i get two required fields for uploading document proof. CIC says to make a single file for each period of employment and on reference letter show all positions held at the company.

So should i upload the same documents in both fields, since i had two positions but worked for the same company.

I could really use some help as this is the last confusion before i submit my application

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Jonn Jonzz said:
hi guys i have one small question, any explanation or advice will be appreciated.

okay so i worked for a single company for 5 years and held two different positions. Now at the document check list i get two required fields for uploading document proof. CIC says to make a single file for each period of employment and on reference letter show all positions held at the company.

So should i upload the same documents in both fields, since i had two positions but worked for the same company.

I could really use some help as this is the last confusion before i submit my application
Same document. I'm the same here.

Harshini7

Jan 8, 2017
Hi,

I and my husband are doing our all express entry process through a consultant.
She created our two profiles:
1. My profile (as my score was higher-468 pts)
2. Our couple profile (457 pts)

Now, I got an ITA and as my profile reflected that I am married, they asked in the form,if the husband was going to come along, to which we replied yes.

According to my consultant, my husband will be able to come along with me without any glitches.
But a few people told me that because it was my individual profile, my husband's visa will be rejected.

Kindly guide/share your opinion
P.S:The fix is that my consultant deleted our couple profile.

Marty_

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
Hey Guys, Is it Ok to show liquid mutual funds(India) as proof of funds? or should I just sell them and show the redemption document.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
solanki123 said:
You need a new one. "(if you)have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Please reply

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Harshini7 said:
Hi,

I and my husband are doing our all express entry process through a consultant.
She created our two profiles:
1. My profile (as my score was higher-468 pts)
2. Our couple profile (457 pts)

Now, I got an ITA and as my profile reflected that I am married, they asked in the form,if the husband was going to come along, to which we replied yes.

According to my consultant, my husband will be able to come along with me without any glitches.
But a few people told me that because it was my individual profile, my husband's visa will be rejected.

Kindly guide/share your opinion
P.S:The fix is that my consultant deleted our couple profile.
What do you mean when you say the consultant "deleted my couple profile"? If you have an ITA, and on the EE profile you said you're married, you should be good to go. I think you're missing something here .. try and describe it a bit more?

Also, I suggest you read up on the process yourself. I get the feeling you're not very clear on the steps you need to take. Read this -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/candidate.asp