+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

liugengji

Feb 8, 2016
Hi guys,

I just got my ITA on Jan 4th. For the personal upload checklist, I am aware that I don't have a slot for education transcript. Education (diplomas/degrees) is only slot I have about proof of education. by the way, I got invitation through 30 bonus points for Canadian education. Does it means transcript is not necessary for me, only things I need to upload are certified true copy of my Canadian bachelor degree and graduation letter from my university?

Thank you.

Sharonlovescake

Jun 20, 2014
liugengji said:
Hi guys,

I just got my ITA on Jan 4th. For the personal upload checklist, I am aware that I don't have a slot for education transcript. Education (diplomas/degrees) is only slot I have about proof of education. by the way, I got invitation through 30 bonus points for Canadian education. Does it means transcript is not necessary for me, only things I need to upload are certified true copy of my Canadian bachelor degree and graduation letter from my university?

Thank you.
Be sure to upload your transcript as well!
I learned this in a hard way, second EE applicant , ITA Jan 4

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharonlovescake said:
Be sure to upload your transcript as well!
I learned this in a hard way, second EE applicant , ITA Jan 4
You got rejection for failing to upload your foreign degree along its translation, the transcripts of a foreign credential are not required.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
vensak said:
If you were in Canada since you went 18 and you have only visited your home country, then you have no travel history.
I have been in Canada since I was 22 ans only visited my home country, should I still answer No?

SaM@Jan4

Jan 8, 2017
Hi

I received an ITA on Jan 4 2017.
While entering the details into the Profile before the Express Entry draw, I entered the "available-funds" as CAD 23,000, since that was the amount that was mandated for a FSW candidate with family size of 4.
But I did not mention the Job Offer with which I am currently working in Canada.
My ITA was issued on FSW and not on CEC.

I came to know that Proof of Funds is not required if one has a valid Job Offer and is currently working in Canada.
While submitting the application for further processing, I would like to include my Job Offer and reduce the "Funds" to CAD 5,000.
Can someone advice whether I can update this info while going ahead with submission of application or should I decline my ITA and update the profile?

Will declining an ITA provide my an option to update the profile with the above information or would I need to create a new profile?

thanks
Sam

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Has anyone booked appointment for medicals recently with "Max super speciality" in New Delhi,India ?
After how many days you are getting an appointment ?

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
cpsingh said:
Hi friends,

Has anyone booked appointment for medicals recently with "Max super speciality" in New Delhi,India ?
After how many days you are getting an appointment ?
You can get an appointment as early as the next day.

Servy

Nov 21, 2016
Marty_ said:
Hey thank you so much for your help. So according to your advice, i am getting Bank reference letters ready that includes all debts (loans & credit cards) and credits (fds & current balance). Supporting to the money transferred by donors i am getting gift deed ready which will good enough to say that i am not expecting this money back.

Will this be sufficient to suffice the needs of POF. Also do i need to give letter of expression too, if yes then can some one share a format for the same.

Servy

Nov 21, 2016
Please find My update on DOCUMENT CHECKLIST (help me where ever i have missed out or going wrong):

Post completion of each section, the system would generate a personal document checklist based on the information submitted by you in the previous pages. A sample document checklist for a family of two (FSW) without any Canadian relatives would look like something below.

Supporting Documents for Primary Applicant
Details Document Name Instructions Options Status
Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Only one passport - ready
Not Provided Marriage License/Certificate (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file Have Educational Transcripts, WES & IELTS report. Help me where to upload all and normal degrees and certificates are required to be uploaded..??
Not Provided Employment Records 1 (required) instructions Upload file Only one - ready with one issue, Employer not allowing disclosure of compensation. What to do..??
Not Provided Employment Records 2 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 3 (required) instructions Upload file

Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) instructions Upload file Multiple bank ref letters (including debts & credits) & Gift deeds from family members stating gift and no returns for qualifying the fund requirement. Help with what else required.
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Letter of Explanation (optional) instructions Upload file Need sample LOE, and is it necessary. If yes then what all to mention in the same.

Supporting Documents for Spouse
Details Document Name Instructions Options
Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Only one passport - ready
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file Have Educational certificate attested copies, WES & IELTS report. Help me where to upload all and normal degrees and certificates are required to be uploaded..??
Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file Ready

FEE PAYMENT

Once you have uploaded the documents, you have the option to make payment and submit your eAPR. Post ITA after clicking Continue, you will be asked whether you want to pay RPRF upfront, in case you have mentioned Yes and later want to modify it, you can do so by going to Modify Family Information which you can find in the menu bar.

Permanent Resident Application Fee: CAD 550 per applicant
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF): CAD 490 per applicant Do we need to pay this too, if yes when???

You will get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) immediately after you make the payment. By paying PR application fees will i get AOR.

nox1688

Jan 9, 2017
Hi all! This is my first post here.. been a silent lurker for a while but thought of joining the fun :)

I just got an ITA based on Jan 4th draw (yay!) and I am currently in the process of gathering the paperworks. Just a question I have in mind.. I understand that I have to reach Canada (once the PR application got approved by IRCC) while my medical is still valid (so.. would be around 1 year from now). However, since I am still committed at my current work and do not have any job offer in Canada yet, I haven't done much planning on physically moving there, at least not yet. So, I'm wondering if:
a) I can visit Canada before my medical is expired to get my PR activated and come back to my current country of residence at least until I get everything (i.e. job, places, etc) sorted in Canada which might take sometime? OR
b) I need to stay there permanently after I got my PR activated as going back to my country of residence would deactivate the PR?

Appreciate all the thoughts and advice! Glad to join you guys here :D

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
nox1688 said:
Hi all! This is my first post here.. been a silent lurker for a while but thought of joining the fun :)

I just got an ITA based on Jan 4th draw (yay!) and I am currently in the process of gathering the paperworks. Just a question I have in mind.. I understand that I have to reach Canada (once the PR application got approved by IRCC) while my medical is still valid (so.. would be around 1 year from now). However, since I am still committed at my current work and do not have any job offer in Canada yet, I haven't done much planning on physically moving there, at least not yet. So, I'm wondering if:
a) I can visit Canada before my medical is expired to get my PR activated and come back to my current country of residence at least until I get everything (i.e. job, places, etc) sorted in Canada which might take sometime? OR
b) I need to stay there permanently after I got my PR activated as going back to my country of residence would deactivate the PR?

Appreciate all the thoughts and advice! Glad to join you guys here :D
Hi,
yes, you can land (activate your PR) and return to your home country and come back later without any problem. It's called 'soft landing'. To maintain your status as a permanent resident, you must live in Canada for at least two years within a five-year period. During this time you must be here physically. Also keep in mind that during landing you have to submit a Canadian postal address for your PR card delivery (can be your friend's address...). You'll need the PR card when coming back to Canada.

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
Hello All, I received an ITA on Jan 4. I have a doubt. I am currently working in Chennai, India. Prior to that, I did my masters in France for 2 years. Is it necessary to get a police verification certificate from France? If so how can we get it? Should we go there and do it or is there a way out? Thanks in advance for the reply.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kishorsankaran said:
Hello All, I received an ITA on Jan 4. I have a doubt. I am currently working in Chennai, India. Prior to that, I did my masters in France for 2 years. Is it necessary to get a police verification certificate from France? If so how can we get it? Should we go there and do it or is there a way out? Thanks in advance for the reply.
Yes. Check the link for the process http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/france.asp

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
kishorsankaran said:
You need one if you lived there for more than 6 months.

"If you were born outside of France, you should apply in writing, by post or email, to the Casier Judiciaire National (see Special notes and considerations for complete address). The Casier Judiciaire National website (available in French only) details all of the information and documents you need to supply with your application.

Further information and online applications can be found on the Criminal Affairs and Pardons section of the Casier Judiciaire National website (available in French only)."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/france.asp

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hongtam2629 said:
I have been in Canada since I was 22 ans only visited my home country, should I still answer No?
You shall register all your travelling for last 10 years or since you were 18 whichever comes sooner.
Except of trips to your country of citizenship and to the country where you had residency at that time.

For example:
You are 29 years old and you have visited Canada as a tourist when you were 19 years old, then you shall put there that trip.
But for example you visited your country (while having residency in Canada), when you were 23 years old - that trip will not go to the travelling history at all.