+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sometimes wonder what those consultants/lawyers smoke... and if they would be nice enough to share :p

LWB

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
kryt0n said:
Indeed this is the first I have heard of that. I'm only uploading my bachelor's ECA etc. I'm not uploading 16 GCSE and 4 a level certificates. If for any reason I am asked for them I will explain they went provided because we do not have high school diplomas in the UK.
I just read from the document checklist page on the IRCC website

"Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
secondary OR post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
transcripts for successfully completed secondary OR post-secondary studies, if available."

So I am just going to do post-secondary

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
LWB said:
I just read from the document checklist page on the IRCC website

"Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
secondary OR post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
transcripts for successfully completed secondary OR post-secondary studies, if available."

So I am just going to do post-secondary
I shall call that the OR of reason!

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
mvd said:
Hi Guys,

Wanted your opinion on travel history -

Should I mention my travel dates from entering & exiting the visiting country,

OR

from date when I left my home country & landed back to home country?

TIA
I did not get exit stamp in US during my departure from US to India. Not sure if they follow this process i.e. only admission Stamp, no exit. That made me think it should be for Home country. But would like to get others opinion as well.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Has anyone noticed when you save and exit the pr app it still says "you only have 60 days to submit"? :p CIC tech team have bad change proceedures.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Oooo another one. For the travel history section, do I upload all travel for me and my boyfriend here?

So for instance our travel for the past 5 years is identical, but before we were together it was different. Am I adding both or travel dates here?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Oooo another one. For the travel history section, do I upload all travel for me and my boyfriend here?

So for instance our travel for the past 5 years is identical, but before we were together it was different. Am I adding both or travel dates here?
You have to put both for you and your common law partner separately travel histories. If you were on some trips together, so there will be matching dates (in your and his travel history). Requirements is either 10 years of since you / he was 18 years old whichever is shorter. Travel history does not include trips to the countries of residency and to countries of citizenship (for example when you were working in Canada and you were visiting UK, that does not come there. But if you visited Canada before or after you had some kind of residency there, you shall add such trip).

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
vensak said:
You have to put both for you and your common law partner separately travel histories. If you were on some trips together, so there will be matching dates (in your and his travel history). Requirements is either 10 years of since you / he was 18 years old whichever is shorter. Travel history does not include trips to the countries of residency and to countries of citizenship (for example when you were working in Canada and you were visiting UK, that does not come there. But if you visited Canada before or after you had some kind of residency there, you shall add such trip).
So if I have been in Canada from 2011 until now, I visited my home country for 2 times for less than 1 months and never travel outside my home country and Canada. Should I answer NO to this question?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vensak said:
Thank you, I was just confused as it says kryt0n and family members.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hongtam2629 said:
So if I have been in Canada from 2011 until now, I visited my home country for 2 times for less than 1 months and never travel outside my home country and Canada. Should I answer NO to this question?
If you were in Canada since you went 18 and you have only visited your home country, then you have no travel history.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
My daughter was born in Canada so she is a Canadian Citizen.
I answered "No" to the following question because she doesn't need to apply for PR:
Is your child included in this application?

In the forms section there is a question asking" Will **** accompany you to Canada?
and the answer has been highlighted to "NO" and I cannot change it. Actually she will accompany me to Canada so what should I do?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary2014 said:
My daughter was born in Canada so she is a Canadian Citizen.
I answered "No" to the following question because she doesn't need to apply for PR:
Is your child included in this application?

In the forms section there is a question asking" Will **** accompany you to Canada?
and the answer has been highlighted to "NO" and I cannot change it. Actually she will accompany me to Canada so what should I do?
When putting number of dependants, you do not include those that have canadian PR or citizenship. So if your daughter is already Canadian, you will not include her and hence you will not provide any details about her (except in the family list).

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
vensak said:
When putting number of dependants, you do not include those that have canadian PR or citizenship. So if your daughter is already Canadian, you will not include her and hence you will not provide any details about her (except in the family list).
Thanks for your response. Her name has been listed on "Unaccompanying child form" section. I cannot change the answer to the question "Will this child accompany you to Canada?" from "No" to yes

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary2014 said:
Thanks for your response. Her name has been listed on "Unaccompanying child form" section. I cannot change the answer to the question "Will this child accompany you to Canada?" from "No" to yes
Write loe to that. That child should be only mentioned in family section. Just wrie loe stating that she is canadian. As such she does not need medicals if i am not mistaken.