+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hello,

I am a CEC invitee (473) worked for more than a year in Canada with my current company and still continuing to do so. I didn't claim the additional 50 points for job offer. In my EE profile I answered no to the question "Does XXXX have a job offer in Canada?". Now, I am wondering is that correct ? or should I have answered "yes".

1) If I have to change the answer to "yes", Can EE profile be updated after the ITA invite?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravi123456 said:
Hello,

I am a CEC invitee (473) worked for more than a year in Canada with my current company and still continuing to do so. I didn't claim the additional 50 points for job offer. In my EE profile I answered no to the question "Does XXXX have a job offer in Canada?". Now, I am wondering is that correct ? or should I have answered "yes".

1) If I have to change the answer to "yes", Can EE profile be updated after the ITA invite?
Answer should be "no"

achilles7

Nov 3, 2016
ronnie1100 said:
Hi Everyone,

Need some advice, I got ITA on 4th Jan.

Express Entry Profile Details
Federal Skilled Worker Met 
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met 
Canadian Experience Class Met 
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met 
Overall Score 473 
CRS - Human Capital - Age 110 
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 135 
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 108 
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency 0 
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 40 
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0 
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 0 
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0 
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 50 
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 0 
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification 0 
CRS - Canadian education 30 
CRS - Arranged Employment 0 
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0 

Under the intended Work section:
Does xxxxxxxxxx have a job offer in Canada?
I answered Yes.

Should it be answered no?Is it related to LMIA? I'm working on PGWP for an employeer for more than a year, so I get points for Canadian work experience. That is the only work I have done.

But now it asks me to upload:
Offer of Employment
Letter of Employment
Employment Records

Offer of Employment looks like LMIA related.

If I want to change my answer to no after I received the ITA, will it be an issue? or should I just upload my current employeer offer letter and explain it in LOE?

Thoughts and suggestions please.

Thank you :)
Hi Ronnie,

Having a "valid" job offer means your job offer is supported by an LMIA. in the case of having a PGWT, even though you have a job you should say "NO" to that question. I'm 99% sure that this is the correct action take - Im going to do the same. But if this is wrong, seniors can correct me..

Cheers!

ronnie1100

Jul 22, 2015
achilles7 said:
Hi Ronnie,

Having a "valid" job offer means your job offer is supported by an LMIA. in the case of having a PGWT, even though you have a job you should say "NO" to that question. I'm 99% sure that this is the correct action take - Im going to do the same. But if this is wrong, seniors can correct me..

Cheers!
So my concern now is, should I change the answer to "no", Will this be an issue as before ITA I answered it yes? or the other way is I can upload the current job documents in the offer of employment section and add a LOE explaining the situation.
What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance

achilles7

Nov 3, 2016
ronnie1100 said:
So my concern now is, should I change the answer to "no", Will this be an issue as before ITA I answered it yes? or the other way is I can upload the current job documents in the offer of employment section and add a LOE explaining the situation.
What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance
No it wont be a problem because you didn't get points for saying yes to that question. So as long as your post ITA adjustments doesnt change your points, I think you are good. Im really hoping this is the case because I'll do the same :)

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I have confusion, please help me in this.

I got my OINP nomination on Dec 4th, 2016, but my EE profile expired on Dec 5th, 2016. Due to this i requested for nomination to transfer into new profile, which is never happened.

Luckily, I received direct ITA under CEC on Jan 4th, 2017.

Now, While filling out details for federal, should I still write yes for Ontario nomination ? I have screenshot of acceptance under old EE Profile and message from OINP too, but OINP never sent me hard copy. I just want to mention to federal government like I got nomination month ago , OINP never transfer points on time.

Is there any chance still OINP will transfer my points after accepting ITA?

Please guide me under this situation.

Thank you.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Guys ,

Under documents upload area for me there is one document for "Letter of Employment".

I am not sure what to submit under this section as there is no information icon available for this.

Can someone please help me here?

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hey everyone

Couple of things, my personal history section keeps disappearing every time I fill it out which is really annoying as it takes ages with all the passport pages and where you go etc. has anyone else had this problem? It stops me getting the document checklist as it says I still need to fill out information so it's a bit stressful I logged a technical enquiry but does anyone have any ideas or is there a number I can ring to Speak to someone in the week.

Thanks Chris

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Charrington said:
Hey everyone

Couple of things, my personal history section keeps disappearing every time I fill it out which is really annoying as it takes ages with all the passport pages and where you go etc. has anyone else had this problem? It stops me getting the document checklist as it says I still need to fill out information so it's a bit stressful I logged a technical enquiry but does anyone have any ideas or is there a number I can ring to Speak to someone in the week.

Thanks Chris
Fill in a few bits, save and exit that section then go back to it. Don't have the page open for more than 5 mins at a time or else it might time out.

Servy

Nov 21, 2016
My wife is the lead and thus the whole scenario i.e.: Lead applicant at the moment has a saving account with working balance only. Hence thought if asking money from family members to show net worth of 8 lakh rupees.

Problem 1: I have a FD of Rs 1.5lakh from bank A and 50k from Bank B, but the Statement of Account is of Bank C which i am going to show to CIC. Thus how is dis manageable to show several FDs of from dif sources.

Problem 2: My FD is a joint FD but i am the primary holder. Does dis work and is acceptable by CIC.

Problem 3: I have to ask for money from others to show the remaining amount to get the total of 8 lakhs. For the same i hve arranged sum from my father in law and husband. Showcasing both as gift. Thus what all documents would be necessary as supporting. Such as Gift deed from each, their account statement for how many months??, CA declaration for each or together (please help with what should be included in the declaration and can it be combined for both as single doc with respective details), what else..???

Problem 4: I have running personal loan, thus would need to declare the same to get the exact networth. M i right..???

Facing issue of arranging money and what all supportings required to submit to CIC...??? Please help guys...

Harshini7

Jan 8, 2017
Obas Efe said:
Congrats to all who got the invite mails.

Please add me to whatsapp group also.

I just received my ITA with score of 473

My number is +234 7088855003

Many Thanks!!
Hi, I scored 468 and got ITA too.
I was nable to find whats app group.
If you are added in any group, please add me too +91 9898803173

Marty_

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
Servy said:
My wife is the lead and thus the whole scenario i.e.: Lead applicant at the moment has a saving account with working balance only. Hence thought if asking money from family members to show net worth of 8 lakh rupees.

Problem 1: I have a FD of Rs 1.5lakh from bank A and 50k from Bank B, but the Statement of Account is of Bank C which i am going to show to CIC. Thus how is dis manageable to show several FDs of from dif sources. - You'll have to show FD receipts from all 3 banks along with the statement of account of Bank C and mention them in your LOE or covering letter for POF

Problem 2: My FD is a joint FD but i am the primary holder. Does dis work and is acceptable by CIC. - Yes

Problem 3: I have to ask for money from others to show the remaining amount to get the total of 8 lakhs. For the same i hve arranged sum from my father in law and husband. Showcasing both as gift. Thus what all documents would be necessary as supporting. Such as Gift deed from each, their account statement for how many months??, CA declaration for each or together (please help with what should be included in the declaration and can it be combined for both as single doc with respective details), what else..??? - A gift deed has all the details. The donor's account statement is not required

Problem 4: I have running personal loan, thus would need to declare the same to get the exact networth. M i right..??? - If it's in cash then no need to show this. If this is from any Bank where you are showing the account statements then Yes

Facing issue of arranging money and what all supportings required to submit to CIC...??? Please help guys...

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Wanted your opinion on travel history -

Should I mention my travel dates from entering & exiting the visiting country,

OR

from date when I left my home country & landed back to home country?

TIA

LWB

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
LovableJimbo said:
I'm doing my application through a law firm as my situation is a little complicated and I want to make sure it's done properly for peace of mind.

I'm using the law firm for this website, David Cohen, to submit my documents. It's telling me that it's mandatory to provide a high school diploma, along with my degree certificate. Problem is, high schools in England don't provide high school diplomas. Do I actually need this? If so, what is the substitute for British high schools?

Thanks
I am in a similar position as high schools in my country do not give diplomas or certificates. Advice appreciated please.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
LovableJimbo said:
I'm doing my application through a law firm as my situation is a little complicated and I want to make sure it's done properly for peace of mind.

I'm using the law firm for this website, David Cohen, to submit my documents. It's telling me that it's mandatory to provide a high school diploma, along with my degree certificate. Problem is, high schools in England don't provide high school diplomas. Do I actually need this? If so, what is the substitute for British high schools?

Thanks
Indeed this is the first I have heard of that. I'm only uploading my bachelor's ECA etc. I'm not uploading 16 GCSE and 4 a level certificates. If for any reason I am asked for them I will explain they went provided because we do not have high school diplomas in the UK.