Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
"Please tell us about kryt0n's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death."

So I DONT include my boyfriend again here as he is already in the app? I'm on the family section. Do you repeat the spouse details?
Nop if already accompanying and identified in application doesn't have to be in this list.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
Nop if already accompanying and identified in application doesn't have to be in this list.
Thanks - lost the ability to read clearly after a day of forms and remembering who I've been for the past 10 years!

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Thanks - lost the ability to read clearly after a day of forms and remembering who I've been for the past 10 years!
Lol No wonder your IELTS reading is screwed :p JK.

I know forms are really tiring, and that's why I did section/day.

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I got my ITA on Jan 4th 2017, hope everyone start gathering documents. I don't know what information I should provide for below question..

Please tell us about immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

I am single applicant.

Hope someone can help me on this matter.

Thank you.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Success2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I got my ITA on Jan 4th 2017, hope everyone start gathering documents. I don't know what information I should provide for below question..

Please tell us about immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

I am single applicant.

Hope someone can help me on this matter.

Thank you.
The same thing it says in the question. Your Parents and your siblings. If you have step parents or step brother sister include that too.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They ask for your close family. They will recheck this if in future you want to sponsor your parents (or maybe some change in the sibling access - like sponsorship or such).
That is the simple reason for that.

Technically everybody should have at least mother and father (alive or deceased). But if for some reason one or both of your parents were not identified, then I would advice you to write about it in your LOE. Because otherwise it looks strange and it can rise some questions.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
The same thing it says in the question. Your Parents and your siblings. If you have step parents or step brother sister include that too.
Step siblings? It has half siblings on the list but not step.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Step siblings? It has half siblings on the list but not step.
Sorry that's my bad, English isn't my first language and also haven't witnessed much of those kind of family so don't really know much difference between step and half siblings.

Thanks to you and google now I know. :D

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Batman_is_Real said:
Thank you for reply.
I got it about parents, but do I need to write about my brother as well right?

How about sister-in-law(brother's wife and child)?

Thank you again.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Success2015 said:
Thank you for reply.
I got it about parents, but do I need to write about my brother as well right?

How about sister-in-law(brother's wife and child)?

Thank you again.
About Brother yes, about sister-in-law no.

Basically Blood relatives.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
Sorry that's my bad, English isn't my first language and also haven't witnessed much of those kind of family so don't really know much difference between step and half siblings.

Thanks to you and google now I know. :D
Thanks dude! Boyfriend's parents remarried with their own kids and then divorced (lots of step siblings all over - possibly 10).

Only 2 half siblings though :D

Happyforever21

Dec 28, 2016
Also I have claimed additional 50 points -My Employer would not give a letter stating I will be employed for the next one year..But i have a letter given by employer stating " with my details and sentence such as we hope to extend this assignment for an additional 24 months" This was issued for WP extension ..Will this be ok ?Please advise.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got another question

I am on PGWP and a CEC applicant.

Pre-ITA, in my EE profile, I selected "Yes" to Job offer question because I have been working in Canada for 3 years but did not claim any point for job offer as I have an open work permit.

Now I got ITA and it is requesting for "Letter of Job Offer"

Question:

1. Should I use the offer letter of my current job? or
2. Answer "NO" to job offer on my post ITA form?
3. If I answer NO post ITA will it be misrepresentation?

Please help