+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

DevikaAB

Dec 12, 2016
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who got the ITA!

I have a question regarding the section on Immigration History and Citizenship in the EE application under the Personal Details Section

I studied in Canada as an undergraduate student and I have applied for a work permit/study permit/TRV in the past. That being said should the answer to the question below be yes or no? The reason I am confused is because I have a UCI number from my previous TRV applications.

Tell us about X previous applications to Canada, countries of citizenship, and the country where he/she currently lives.
Has X applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

Is anyone else in a similar situation?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevikaAB said:
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who got the ITA!

I have a question regarding the section on Immigration History and Citizenship in the EE application under the Personal Details Section

I studied in Canada as an undergraduate student and I have applied for a work permit/study permit/TRV in the past. That being said should the answer to the question below be yes or no? The reason I am confused is because I have a UCI number from my previous TRV applications.

Tell us about X previous applications to Canada, countries of citizenship, and the country where he/she currently lives.
Has X applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Answer "yes"

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Answer "yes"
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who got ITA's on Jan 4.

I have a question on the Police Clearance Certificates for people living in Canada (CEC). I am assuming they need to get the police clearance done. Do they need to get the police clearance upfront and file the eAPR or CIC will ask for PCC-Canada later?

If we need to do upfront then what are the documents you need to take to RCMP ? Can someone explain the process in a nutshell :)

Thanks
Ravi

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ravi123456 said:
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who got ITA's on Jan 4.

I have a question on the Police Clearance Certificates for people living in Canada (CEC). I am assuming they need to get the police clearance done. Do they need to get the police clearance upfront and file the eAPR or CIC will ask for PCC-Canada later?

If we need to do upfront then what are the documents you need to take to RCMP ? Can someone explain the process in a nutshell :)

Thanks
Ravi
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

achilles7

Nov 3, 2016
Hey i guys,

So i went to a language school for about 6 months before uni. I didn't include that in my EE profile as I wasnt going to get points for it. When I started filling out the form after getting the ITA - I first put "unemployed" for the time i was in language school. Then i realized that i had a study visa/permit for that time. I was technically unemployed but also i was here with a study permit. Now i am wondering if i should change "Unemployed" to "Educational"?

Any idea or anyone with the same issue??

Thanks in advance!

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi there,

Here are the questions that I am confusing:
1. Has X applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? - I answered YES since I applied study permit and work permit before

2. Has X applied to Canada Permanent Resident? - The answer automatically is given YES with Profile Number. I don`t know why because this is the first time I applied PR in Canada. Should I change it to NO?

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hi everyone join me score was 474 and Ita 4 jan, anyone feel like taking a list of everyone and status I.e. Update this as it goes along so we can see everyone's progress. Is there delays at the moment due to the large draws was just wondering where people where getting pr like how Many months back?.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hongtam2629 said:
Hi there,

Here are the questions that I am confusing:
1. Has X applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? - I answered YES since I applied study permit and work permit before

2. Has X applied to Canada Permanent Resident? - The answer automatically is given YES with Profile Number. I don`t know why because this is the first time I applied PR in Canada. Should I change it to NO?
Change the 2nd answer to No.

Jonn Jonzz

Nov 12, 2016
Hi guys just about finished the PR application had a few questions,

1. WES report says i have to 2 four years bachelors and my degrees are officially listed as 3 years and 4 years. But i completed the course in 2.5 years and 3 years. so would to i list as full academic years. i have listed to the real enrollment and pass dates in to and from.

2. In personal history do i also list occupations for which my NOC doesn't apply, for example i am applying under accountant but my last job was as an actuary, i have a relieving letter for it but nothing else, so do i have to disclose that as well and upload that document.

3. In personal history, do i disclose my education for which i haven't got ECA assessment, for example my actuarial education.

4. where do i disclose my Australian pr, i didn't see any field for it.

5. After completing the application, i understand we will be given a document list, at this point can we go back and change something in our application or will it be locked and updates will be through the web form.

Sington

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Congratulations to all who recieved ITAs. I have received ITA on jan 4th and I am trying to gather the documentation. Can someone help me with experience letter format that I need to get from my employer.
Thanks for the help in advance!

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
After being on this forum for a while I simply had to join AA.

Should I list it? :p
:eek: :eek: :D :D

Now, I didn't provide my wife's work history, no points are awarded for that. Can I include here work on "personal history" and not on "work history"? After all it's not giving me points and getting the letters from her previous employers would be (its) impossible.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taffarel said:
:eek: :eek: :D :D

Now, I didn't provide my wife's work history, no points are awarded for that. Can I include here work on "personal history" and not on "work history"? After all it's not giving me points and getting the letters from her previous employers would be (its) impossible.
Yes, that's the correct approach.

LWB

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
I have a question about entering my name as it appears in the passport. My surname is Wilmot-Brown but my maiden name is Chin so in the passport it has 'Wilmot-Brown nee Chin' as the surname. Can I just enter Wilmot-Brown as the surname or do I have to put 'Wilmot-Brown nee Chin'?

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
thepilot said:
Did they already submit the eAPR? If not, you/them can correct it there.
No they have not submitted. I personally modified in the e-APR. Thank you for the info :)