01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
tommywu9192 said:
for Education (diplomas/degrees) (required), do I need to get a letter from my university or I just need to scan my degree?

Also, where do I upload my Ielts test score?

Thanks guys
Along with the education in one single PDF

tommywu9192

May 28, 2015
Thanks. And for proof of education, do I just need to scan my degrees or do I need to get a letter from the university?

Thanks

SubwaySurfer

Jan 4, 2017
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got to the Document Upload Section after marathon questionnaire. Whew..
I have three questions:

1) I see that there are two different documents to be uploaded - Letter of Employment and Employment Records. (am claiming 50 points for ICT).
Considering that it is the current employer offering the job. Can it be same letter in both sections - covering till date experience and the future offer?
Or do they need to be two separate letters?
Since my employer has asked me to provide a template for job offer, I was earlier visualising a single letter . However with two different sections, I am confused.

2) For me, I segregated my work history into two for same employer - one for earlier foreign experience and another for working in Canada. And the employer will provide one letter covering both.
Shall I upload the same document in both sections?

3) I read about uploading Letter of Explanation? However i don't see any place to upload that document. What am I missing?

Thanks. Please advise.

abnim

Jan 5, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Doc's Request.
14-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
14-05-2017
Congrats ITA ians,:). Myself got the invitation yesterday :) :), Guys help me out in solving one problem which I encountered while filling the travel history details, Unfortunately I lost my passport last year, therefore I cannot submit the travel stamps I received in the past years as proof of travel. However, I have not stayed more than 6 months in any of the countries other than those I have stamps in my new passport. I m bit nervous on this situation :(, and it would be off great value if any of you could find a way to get out of this problem.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
congrats all of you :)

Digital photos means we scan the hard copy of the printed pic or soft copy of the original. And if the later ome is correct, why does the specification tell us to stamp on the back sie of the photo or submot 2 photos??

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
tommywu9192 said:
Thanks. And for proof of education, do I just need to scan my degrees or do I need to get a letter from the university?

Thanks
Degree/Diploma and transcript if you can get them

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Aroonabi said:
congrats all of you :)

Digital photos means we scan the hard copy of the printed pic or soft copy of the original. And if the later ome is correct, why does the specification tell us to stamp on the back sie of the photo or submot 2 photos??
You can scan an existing picture or use a soft copy of an existing picture which meets the specification.

Back side of the photo is not required.

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
kryt0n said:
LOE=Letter of Explanation = Cover letter :)
I just realized they have made a couple of more mistakes [none of which is affecting my points in anyways]. They entered Bachelors as Masters. As I already had a master this did not change my score. Can I give an explanation for this too in LOE? Because I don't want to pay the fees and then get rejected by them. Please help me with a suggestion.

Pitlord

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi guys. How do you upload more than one file when there is no option for it? For example police check from my own country and from Canada.. Or employment contract is on more than 1 page..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pitlord said:
Hi guys. How do you upload more than one file when there is no option for it? For example police check from my own country and from Canada.. Or employment contract is on more than 1 page..
A single pdf file.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
Do we need to get Canadaian PCC as well . can you please suggest

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
Hello All,

I need an info. I hired a consultancy for helping me out with the Canada Express entry process. Since I received my ECA for masters yesterday [Jan 4], they urged me to re-create [as the old one had expired] the profile at the earliest. They were the ones who created it for me. Since I had no access to mobile or laptop they submitted it for me. My score was 475 and hence I received an ITA. I was excited until I reverified the submitted application in EE pool. They had made a couple of mistakes in the "Educational history" section while entering the data for Bachelors

1. The "Full Academic years" for Bachelors was supposed to be 4 but they had entered as 2.
2. "The level of Education as shown on ECA" should be Bachelors for this section [as I have another entry for Masters] whereas they had entered as Masters.

When I contacted them, they said these are minor human error which could be explained in the LOE and there is no need to decline the invitation as these do not affect the points.

All other data viz. start date, end date, WES ref number, wes ref date etc are correct for both Bachelors and Masters
What should I do in the above situation? Should I go ahead with the profile with an LOE or should I decline the invitation? Please help me. Thanks in advance.