Eligibility: Not Started
Background Verification: Processing
Application: In progress

Also from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Any update regarding your application?

Reactions: RonRolls

RMALF

Jan 12, 2024
No update yet. Do they normally send email once they start eligibility?
Personally I didn't receive any email from IRCC regarding the eligibility. I checked my IRCC account in the morning the eligibility was "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start to review your eligibility", and checked again around 2 pm (KSA time) its changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". without any updating email from IRCC.

Around 6 pm (KSA time) I checked the tracker and Eligibility was completed.

Reactions: Sangato

Sangato

Sep 16, 2019
Personally I didn't receive any email from IRCC regarding the eligibility. I checked my IRCC account in the morning the eligibility was "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start to review your eligibility", and checked again around 2 pm (KSA time) its changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". without any updating email from IRCC.

Around 6 pm (KSA time) I checked the tracker and Eligibility was completed.
Thats was quick. Hopefully you get a positive outcome in the end! Our application is Super Visa I’m not sure if they have different procedures for them…highly doubt it though.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
TRV - Infant

Application Submitted : January 15, 2024
Biometrics Completed :
Eligibility Review : 18th Jan
Background Verification: Not applicable
Portal : Old IRCC

Last Update - 18th Jan 2024

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Hello,

I have issues with the IRCC Portal. Not letting me progress after putting education and employment information. I’m I meant to put all the years I was in university as unemployed?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Eligibility completed on the tracker on Jan 17,2024. (That's scary fast!)
Background Verification: In progress

Last Update: Jan 17, 2024
@RMALF

Regarding the eligibility review completion update, did your homepage dashboard status appear as "Your status has been updated" or it was the usual - "Submitted"?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My canada visa rejected 3 times, this is forth application, yes i have valid us visa, i visited new york ib 2017 once.. I know people without any travel history got canada visa in 20 days.. Now canada visa is much easier then before.. Good luck to everyone
IRCC has been doing bulk TRV approvals without considering the people’s profiles to try and address backlogs which is why you likely got approved quickly after many refusals. There is no guarantee that your brother will get lucky and be part of these approvals without considering profile but he can certainly try. He may also qualify based on his profile. The bulk approvals have lead to very high numbers of asylum seekers coming from certain countries with minimal funds or ties to their home country. Provinces are at their breaking point and the public has also become more concerned about the levels of immigration and asylum seekers which is affecting things like property taxes, class sizes exacerbating teacher shortages, placing more pressure on housing shortages and affordability, cost of shelters/hotels and asylum seekers ending up homeless on the street also a concern, etc. so there may be changes coming soon. The volume of newcomers has also meant that many temporary permits are not able to qualify for PR because the volume of people with temporary status has increased but the number of PR spots has not increased by the same amount so it has become much more difficult to obtain PR.