+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Spouse TRV rejected. applied after AOR and medicals. PR in progress. PR - eligibility not started. background - in progress

Mar 31, 2024
it will now impact the ongoing spouse PR application right ? whats your current status on spouse pr ?
No why will it impact the spousal application? Spousal PR and visitor visa are two different applications. His spousal PR application is still in progress, that will take its own processing time.

Reactions: veerG

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
No why will it impact the spousal application? Spousal PR and visitor visa are two different applications. His spousal PR application is still in progress, that will take its own processing time.
Great! Good to know. I was little worried because of TRV rejection

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
No no don't worry. What was the reason stated for rejection?
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

Mar 31, 2024
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
Okay
This is ours:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

Akaur07

Apr 1, 2024
Okay
This is ours:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Today for TRV there was an update that you passed the medical exam even though for Spousal PR there is no update yet for Biometric or Medical. Did this happen to you as well? As per my knowledge i don't think medical is required for Visitor Visa so that update was bit wierd.

Mar 31, 2024
Today for TRV there was an update that you passed the medical exam even though for Spousal PR there is no update yet for Biometric or Medical. Did this happen to you as well? As per my knowledge i don't think medical is required for Visitor Visa so that update was bit wierd.
Yes, you are right. You don't require a medical exam for TRV. I didn't receive any such update. Check the application number carefully if it for a Spousal application or TRV. Where did you check this update? Application status Tracker, Portal or Email?

Akaur07

Apr 1, 2024
Yes, you are right. You don't require a medical exam for TRV. I didn't receive any such update. Check the application number carefully if it for a Spousal application or TRV. Where did you check this update? Application status Tracker, Portal or Email?
I checked it again it is for TRV i saw it in Gckey account as i am not able to see the updates for TRV in tracker yet. For spousal application there is no update since March 15th which was a ghost update, AOR for that was received on March 14th.

Mar 31, 2024
I checked it again it is for TRV i saw it in Gckey account as i am not able to see the updates for TRV in tracker yet. For spousal application there is no update since March 15th which was a ghost update, AOR for that was received on March 14th.
That's weird. I never got any update for Medical in TRV. May be it's a glitch.

jlai928

Jun 25, 2023
Has anyone had their medical updated? I did mine on 29/03 and it is still 'in progress'. Last update was 13/03.