+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

FrenchBoï

Apr 11, 2023
I also got background check completed yesterday (14th on tracker). wondering now what is next? I think it should be PR portal invitation email.
I think that's the next step, or maybe COPR will appear in the "document status" section first.
Does anybody have more information?

Feb 8, 2023
@GermaninManitoba - did you get portal invite ?
Yes, that was the Approval. I’m now waiting for my PR card.

Update:
Application submitted: January 17, 2023
AOR: February 8, 2023
Medical Request: February 12, 2023
Medicals done: February 17, 2023
Medicals passed: February 27, 2023
Sponsor Approval: March 8, 2023
Pre-Arrival letter: April 18, 2023
PR Approval: April 19, 2023
Credentials received: April 20, 2023

It’s saying that my picture for my PR card is in review.

ank_arora

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023

Update:

Did u already get ecopr ?

ank_arora

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023

Update:

@GermaninManitoba ecopr you already recieved ?

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
Only just discovered this forum site! Hopefully everyone is at a similar stage!!

Jan 9th - Submitted Application
Jan 27th - Medical Requested and AOR recieved
Feb 3rd - Medical completed
Feb 3rd - Biometrics requested
Feb 7th - Biometrics completed and portal showed completed
Feb 20th - Portal updated to medical complete
April 14th - PR confirmed and portal information provided to recieve eCOPR and PR card

still awaiting confirmation of eCOPR and pr card confirmation. Hoping it won't be too much longer now

Last edited:
Reactions: ank_arora

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
I think that's the next step, or maybe COPR will appear in the "document status" section first.
Does anybody have more information?
From what is on mine I got a COPR number in the tracker that begins with T but I think this is a temporary one. That updated to be there 2 days after I got the PR portal emails and submitted my information into the portal.

Reactions: FrenchBoï

ank_arora

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
From what is on mine I got a COPR number in the tracker that begins with T but I think this is a temporary one. That updated to be there 2 days after I got the PR portal emails and submitted my information into the portal.
What your visa office ?

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
Any idea how many days on an average it takes for ecopr ?
Recently after strike did not see anyone get ecopr yet
I'm still waiting for my eCOPR. I got the "your application has been approved" email on Tuesday 18th April and also received the portal login and uploaded my address and photo the same day and haven't heard anything since. My Application tracker shows a ghost update on April 20th and also shows a COPR document number that begins with "T" - but I believe this is not the final COPR number as many have stated that the COPR number changed from that once they got their eCOPR. I'm just hoping it won't be too much longer now

I've seen on various forums that some people have their eCOPR within a day or two but then there are people who are still waiting 4+ months after inputting address and photo into PR portal. Everything is so hit and miss at the best of times and then the strike just makes it worse. I haven't seen anyone post that they have received eCOPR since the strike began but that doesn't mean that people haven't, they just may not be on the forums

Reactions: ank_arora

ank_arora

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
I'm still waiting for my eCOPR. I got the "your application has been approved" email on Tuesday 18th April and also received the portal login and uploaded my address and photo the same day and haven't heard anything since. My Application tracker shows a ghost update on April 20th and also shows a COPR document number that begins with "T" - but I believe this is not the final COPR number as many have stated that the COPR number changed from that once they got their eCOPR. I'm just hoping it won't be too much longer now

I've seen on various forums that some people have their eCOPR within a day or two but then there are people who are still waiting 4+ months after inputting address and photo into PR portal. Everything is so hit and miss at the best of times and then the strike just makes it worse. I haven't seen anyone post that they have received eCOPR since the strike began but that doesn't mean that people haven't, they just may not be on the forums
Please update if you get ecopr or any other updates

Reactions: clozzabear