+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

michaela77

Jan 26, 2023
Hi, I have a question- I applied inland online, submitted Jan 12, AOR Jan 31, passed medicals February 12.

I can access both PA and sponsor tracker account, but to this date eligibility shows "not started", and we've received no emails after medicals passed.

I was wondering if we receive an email when they start checking sponsor eligibility, or only when PA eligibility start? Does anyone with similar timeline have eligibility already started? Thank you!

ggkk

Feb 9, 2023
Hi, I have a question- I applied inland online, submitted Jan 12, AOR Jan 31, passed medicals February 12.

I can access both PA and sponsor tracker account, but to this date eligibility shows "not started", and we've received no emails after medicals passed.

I was wondering if we receive an email when they start checking sponsor eligibility, or only when PA eligibility start? Does anyone with similar timeline have eligibility already started? Thank you!
I applied on 16th, GC key eligibility changed to reviewing on Feb 27th, no notification came, I went to GC key and saw the change. Pre arrival letter received today. Does your GC key say in reviewing? Also the Ircc pr tracker doesn't represent the processing properly. GC key is accurate!

Last edited:
Reactions: michaela77

ggkk

Feb 9, 2023
Has anyone's background or eligibility passed yet?
Hey, I'm following up on your case on the tracker spreadsheet, congrats on getting the portal invitation. Just wanted to ask about some more details if you don't mind.
1. When did your eligibility status change to reviewing on GC key?
2. Have you received pre-arrival letter and if did, when?
3. Did you get any email notifying you eligibility or background check completed? or did you have to check GC key every time?
4. Have you received SA email?
5. Which visa office is it?

My eligibility just started on Feb 27th and received PAL today.. was hoping to get an idea if I would receive any good new soon like you!

Last edited:

James2023

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Update
Timeline
Application submitted online - 24 Jan 23
Temporary application number - 20 Feb 2023
AOR by email - 01 March 23

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Hey, I'm following up on your case on the tracker spreadsheet, congrats on getting the portal invitation. Just wanted to ask about some more details if you don't mind.
1. When did your eligibility status change to reviewing on GC key?
2. Have you received pre-arrival letter and if did, when?
3. Did you get any email notifying you eligibility or background check completed? or did you have to check GC key every time?
4. Have you received SA email?
5. Which visa office is it?

My eligibility just started on Feb 27th and received PAL today.. was hoping to get an idea if I would receive any good new soon like you!
Eligibility started Feb 20th, Eligibility completed Feb 22nd
Pre arrival was received Feb 23rd
3. No notification was received concerning eligibility and background completion on the gckey. It is completed on pr tracker.
4. No SA was received.
5. The visa office on my AOR is Mississauga
The PR portal confirmation was done on Feb 27th

Hope you get good news soon!

Reactions: ggkk

ggkk

Feb 9, 2023
Eligibility started Feb 20th, Eligibility completed Feb 22nd
Pre arrival was received Feb 23rd
3. No notification was received concerning eligibility and background completion on the gckey. It is completed on pr tracker.
4. No SA was received.
5. The visa office on my AOR is Mississauga
The PR portal confirmation was done on Feb 27th

Hope you get good news soon!
Thanks so much for the reply!

One more question, did you get an email stating Approved In Principle? I just checked my PR tracker saying mine and my sponsor's eligibility completed on 27th, I was wondering if this means AIP and SA? I just have background check left to be completed. Looks like IRCC is processing very fast lately!

Chers

Dec 9, 2022
Thanks so much for the reply!

One more question, did you get an email stating Approved In Principle? I just checked my PR tracker saying mine and my sponsor's eligibility completed on 27th, I was wondering if this means AIP and SA? I just have background check left to be completed. Looks like IRCC is processing very fast lately!
No

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Did anyone apply for inland spousal in February and got AOR. I applied on the 6th of feb and received Temporary file number on the 20th of Feb. Still no AOR

kcs94

Feb 21, 2023
Application was returned to me today for not having police certificate.... But on the police certificate it says that the police certificate will be requested after you submit your application.

For the Netherlands. Anyone that can help?